CHAPTER 15

Average morning. Average day...so i thought.

Everyone was staring at me with a smug look on their face. Coming in and out of the kitchen.
I then watch as all four of them walked in.
All with that same look. Both Noodle and D had their arms crossed, Murdoc looked smug as well and Russel. He leaned himself across the table making it tilt a bit.

"So. Sia-Chan. Anything exciting happen while yo' were gone?"

I furrowed my eyebrows taking a bite of my honey pourage.

"No...Why?"
I spoke with my mouth full as i swallowed. What were they on about?

2D shifted his legs as he stood up keeping his arms folded.

"Really? No, new mates we should know about or...anythin'?"
2D asked with a nearly toothless smirk.
I was puzzled. Why would i have any new mates. Amy and Tracy...and every now and then I'd chat with Sammy and Dex. But very rarely. I hardly left the house.

"No. Honest. Nothing happened? Why are you lot lookin' at me like that?"

"Well...i don't know about you but a strange bird told us that you have a new girlfriend."

I nearly choked on my Honey Porridge at Murdoc's remark. That bitch! I told her it wasn't important. Should've known she wouldn't keep her gob shut.

"She said whot!?"

"So 's true!"
2D stated excitedly. A smile across his face.
"Right?"

Noodle patted my back a bit to help me not die.

"So, Si, She got a name or-"
Russel seemed happy for me. They all seemed happy to know i have a supposed girlfriend. They weren't wrong. Although i couldn't just tell them it was Cy. As far as they knew we hated each other.

"S-She...ummm..."
I coughed a bit more taking a sip of my apple juice that was sitting beside me.
"Her name? Um...right. It's...SSSSarah. Yeah. Um...we aren't really a- umm..."

"Heh. Already getting flustered talkin' 'bout her. Must be somebody really special then."

"Y-Yeah, yeah she's...special"
I stuttered trying not to make it seem like i was lying. It was working so far.

"Oh Sia-Chan,"
Noodle hugs me tightly and ruffles my hair.
"We're so happy yo' found somebody that makes yo' happy!"

"Ditto..."
I stated nervously as she squeezed me.

"So when do we get to meet the lucky lass?"
Murdoc asked with his usual verbal tick afterwards.

"Um...never."
I said with a nervous grin of sarcasm.
"She's kind of a Gorillaz freak so...if she found out who you lot are I'd be all over the media."

I fibbed a bit more.

The band all nodded in understanding which gave me a bit of relief.

"Well...lets just hope Cy doesn't get jealous."
Murdoc stated with his arms crossed.
"I had a chat with her about you're little...incident."

"What incident?"
I furrowed my eyebrows...then it dawned on me. That night she came over. I stiffened as my face went completely red.
"R-Right well...yeah. I'm gonna go I've got some school things to sort out."

"School?"
2D looks at me puzzled.

"Yes D. School. I signed up for an online programme. And then hopefully by next fall I'll be going to collage."
That bit was true. Laptop and all...i couldn't waste all my life being a daft nobody. I had a life too.

"Oh..."
Murdoc looked a bit saddened by this for some reason. Everyone did.

"W-What? Is that an issue?"