CHAPTER 7

"Sia I-"

"Nope!"

"Si, D tells me that-"

"N-NOT GONNA TALK ABOU' IT!"

"Sia, listen, she-devil we-"

"We NOTHIN'!"

"Sia-Chan do yo-"

"YADA!"

I didn't want to do anything today. Everybody's pissed me off to a point. Ever since got grounded for Cy's hands up my shirt they've been telling me off non stop.
I had a firm lecture by Noodle about how not to be doing those things, even if she was my girlfriend. As for Cy, she seemed fine. But... I wasn't allowed to see her for a while. They kept her in her room until she promised not to touch me again.

After about a week of keeping her away from me I was allowed to see her again. But it wasn't the same.

"Mistress?"

"What?"
I glared at her as I had a book in my hand. Not only was I grounded from spending proper alone time with her but I was also grounded from my phone. In case I decided to send her lewd messages. As if I would! I would never, she would never! But... It was whatever I guess. As long as she wasn't hurt and I still got to see her.

"I wish to speak with you."

"Is this about us getting caught?"
I huffed with my arms crossed.
"If it is, I don't wanna talk about it okay Cy. That day was TERRIBLE! I never want to experience that again."

I got up, taking my book with me and running back to my room. Of course having Cy fallow me.

"Have i wronged you?"

"No- Cy I just need to be alone. Alright. Just... Bog off."
I said just before closing the door on her.
Not that i meant to be rude they just wouldn't let it go. Sitting down and covering my face. I knew it was a bad idea. A complete shit idea to move any further than kissing.
Let's face it. It was never going to get any further than that was it? No!
She said nothing. Hearing her walk away I flipped on my tv, placing in whatever game I could find just to distract myself from the thoughts I had rummaging around my head.

Hours past and I got bored of anime and Skyrim...not to mention I was getting a bit hungry. Might as well go get something. Maybe sneak in a drink or two. I needed it.
All was going well until i heard noises coming from Noodle's room.

"Alright Noodle. Get it i guess..."
I mumble, hearing what sounded like moans. She never mentioned a partner but it was whatever, as long as I didn't have to hear it for long or have to witness it anywhere outside her room.

Upon grabbing a few pudding cups and a bag of crisps with a cider my face grew hot hearing the words uttered from her room.

"サイボーグちゃん、気持ちいい~"
I swallowed hard listening in. Not on purpose of course but it couldn't be helped. The walls were thin.
"プッシュ...もっと深く...お願いします〜"

What? Cy? Just what the Hell was going on?

My brain began to spin and rush with thoughts. But... I was confused.
They hate each other so of course I couldn't help put listen in.

"Are you enjoying this miss Noodle?"
It was Cy... But what in Hel's name could they be doing that could make Noodle sound so... Provocative?

"はい。本当にこれが必要でした。お願いです、もう話さないでください..."
She seemed so genuine. There was no way in Hel they would be doing... That!
I gagged at the thought, they hated each other!
What if they were- no! That's not possible! Was it? I gently opened the door to listen in more.