CHAPTER 10

"Stupid!"

"Clueless."

"Useless!"

"Lazy."

"I-Ignorant!"

Recently, Cy and I have been fighting... Verbally.
Like back to how it was way before dating.
Except this time she was arguing back. And she was clever about it too. It's not that I wanted to squabble and quarrel but if we couldn't even be girlfriends, why be friends at all? It was pointless really.

"You've already said that."
Cy crossed her arms, leaning against the door frame.
I wrinkle my nose at her and scoff.

"When have I?"

"Just because you use a larger meaning of the word does not mean-"

"Shut up Cy! Y-You're just a robot!"

"And you're just a human."

I felt my face go red. Letting my anger rise. I suppose it didn't really help that I had been drinking too. How dare she insult me like that! I'm not JUST an human.

"An' wots dats supposed to mean huh!? Yew fhink you're better than humans?"

"I never said-"

"Yew don't like humans...w-well..I-I don't like your FACE!"

"Alright girls, alright..."
Russel stepped between us placing a hand on my shoulder.
"Sia, why don't you get ready to go to Paula's. As for Cy, she can-"

"What!? No way, i'm spending this week here."
I crossed my arms, still in my mood. There's no way im seeing mum this week. Its D's birthday in a few days and I'm not missing that. I don't care what anyone says.

"Si, it's her week. You have to go."

"I don't care if it's her week or not, 'm not going. I wanna be there for D's Birthday."

Russel sighs and folded his arms.

"Sia. You have to the law says-"

"I'm 17. I don't have to do shit!"
I rolled my eyes. Looking over at Cy who was looking at me. Why?
Gross. I made a face at her, sticking out her tongue and flipping her off.
She glanced the other way and pulls off the same hand gesture. I let out a growl as i took a few steps closer.
"OHHH! YOU LITTLE-"

"Sia. Enough. Go get ready."

"Whatever. I'm not going!"
I stomped off with a huff making my way to Mudz room, knocking on his door.
"Murdoc!"

There was no answer. Like usual. What fucking help he was. I let out an annoyed grunt as I placed my fist on the door.

"Wots up love?"
D? Of course! If anybody could get me out of a tizzy with mum it's him. I took a deep breath to calm down before rambling on about my current situation, which just ended up being a two and a half hour venting session about my mixed emotions about mum and Cy.
"Alright. I'll see what i can do. In the mean time, wanna watch a Zombie film with meh?"

"Uh...Duh. Why not?"

(Time skip)

I had awoken to the sound of footsteps. Boots, on hard wooden floors. Slow, then quickly...it was probably nothing. Going back to sleep i then hear the door swing right open.

"Sia-Chan, can you come help me please? I can't seem to find the gift I gave 2D-san."
I lifted up with a groan. I was in 2D's room. No wonder it smelled funny. Like weed and butterscotch. What time was it? Looking over, he wasn't even there. Thank heavens. He's such a light sleeper, he would've heard everything and want to help.
As much as I would love to help her...i just doesn't want to.