CHAPTER 3

Emily on the side again>>>>

After a few days, me and my buddy Valen started going to the park, not because i loved to play something there but because Valen wanted to join a stupid yoga class there. She said she wanted to become fit before the graduation and show everyone that she could also fit into an S size dress. But I realized the true reason behind her sudden interest in dese ' Yoga classes ' when I saw Josh also attending the daily classes. What the fuck!! was one thing i screamed in my head at that time because I had never seen Valen doing that kind of stuff before. She was sensible but now she was behaving more like a mad person who needs immediate admittance in a mental hospital. But there also she will take me with her. After all we our 'sisters' before our 'misters'. You can say its a rule or a contract kind of. Whatever...
But suddenly my deep thoughts were obstructed when someone placed a hand on my shoulder. The wave of electric shock it gave me reminded me of the time when Eric had caught my hand at Mariah's bday party and had pulled me close so I ended up being sure that it was him. I turned my face and gazed at his light blue eyes that seemed like wondering and questioning my presence at the park. His dark brown hair were messy and he had an evil smile on his so fucking handsome face. I froze for a moment but then i returned to my senses. What else could expect? I was staring at him with that same serious stupid look in my eyes. He folded his arms to his chest and looked at me from top to bottom and then gave an 'Are you kidding me' look.
"Eric!! What are you doing here?"
"Well, I can ask the same question Woods!" He said with an evil smile on his face that perfectly complimented his looks.
"Yeah right!! Dog!" I said with a spice of attitude in my voice and not regretting to call him a 'dog' because my name was not WOODS but EMILY. Is it so hard to remember that? Cmon dude its just a five letter word!!! You don't have to add your so called 'correction' to it!!!!
"So why are you attending these yoga classes? Not that i have a problem but you don't seem much interested in it?" He said in a serious but mischevious tone. As if he was trying to get my secrets out! He might have thought i will get in the trap and answer it with utmost modesty but No. Never. I am a lot more harder to break...
"I had just come for a little stroll early morning. Valen insisted to try the classes so here I am sitting and doing this 'Yoga stuff'... " I replied with such a great confidence that I myself didn't knew I had.
"Cool!! Same is my case!"
"Yeah right Eric! That is why you are wearing a pair of bathroom slippers instead of some sport shoes stuff!" Again i replied back keeping the girl's head high up.
"Oopsie! U caught me on that one Woods!" He said turning his face towards the ground giving a lil embarrassed smile.
"Stop calling me Woods you Dog!!" I said in so fucking irritated tone cause i loved my name the way it was and I bet you guys it was not difficult at all to pronounce it correct. It is E.M.I.L.Y. See it is not difficult right??
"Why Woods? Is it offensive to call you Woods? I don't think so. Emilyyyy is such a long name. It is better to call you Woods. Ryt 'Wooodsss' ?
"Uhhhhhh Stop.Calling.Me.That. you DOGGGGGG"
And while this heated arguement was going on, I heard Valen's voice call me out from a distance. It was crystal clear but filled with anxiousness. "Hey Emily. Come lets leave. Its time."
"Sure Valen." I replied back. "Just let me fetch my bag."
I turned to Eric expecting him to pass me my bag which was kept right next to him. But he didn't say a word.
"Eric pass me my bag please!" But he turned a deaf ear and continued to whistle in the same irritating manner as he used to.
"Helloooooo??? I am talking to you... Uhhhh!!!"
I knew he was trying his best to irritate me and I knew he loved to do that every time I met him. But its okay. I am stronger than this.
"Fine! Forget it. I will better help myself." I said with a deep discontent in my voice. And here i was going right across him struggling for my bag. Not an inch distance between us.I could absolutely feel his heartbeat but it was normal. I think my heart was beating faster than his. But I could clearly see his blue eyes turning conscious because I was so close to him. We could feel each others scent. In that minute so much happened that made my heart melt but he was just smiling. Smiling cause I was getting mad at him and I was scolding him for his behaviour. Here I was in this very awkward situation getting suppressed by my hearty emotions and my want to probably kiss him at that moment.
"Cmon Emily. Mom is gonna rail at me." Valen again called out. I don't know why she was so scared of her Mom but her voice was full with anxiousness and deep down little anger also.
"Coming Valen." I said seeing her waving from a distance.
I couldn't turn my face towards Eric to see how he was feeling when i left. I couldn't just gather all my guts to see him feel nothing, to see him get busy with other girls at the park and just to see him not being affected by the absence of my presence. And yet another day passed meeting him. The more I saw him the bitter i felt because it was hard to believe that i meant nothing to him. Nothing at all...

Plzz vote and comment. Your comments will help me improve this book and only your votes can encourage me to complete this book. If anything in this book is offensive or strikes you as you read it then just let me know by commentimg or messaging.
Regards,
Author.