CHAPTER 1

Emily and Eric on the side >>>>

"Mariah", i screamed to call out for Eric's elder sister and of course, one of my great friends. She too was elder than me and was my sister, Hazel's best friend... Both were exactly same, self-admiring and awesome... But whenever they had a fight it was so difficult to get both of them back as both refused to admit their mistakes n say the lil magical word ,i.e., "Sorry"...
She turned her face and gazed at me with her bilious black eyes. I called out again ,"Hey Mariah. How are you doing?"
"Well, and what about you Emily?"
"I m involved with tests, i am sick and i think i will go insane if attend the school for a week more but yet i m fine!!!"
"Oh Emily!! Hahaha", she laughed at my stupid answer...
"Hey Valen, my best friend, my buddy where the hell have you been these days??" I said to Valen, my best friend, waving at her as she appeared to be at a distance.
Although her name was Valeneria but it was way tooooo longgggg to call out so i called her Valen...
"I was busy with something Emily. What about you girl?? Cmon lets go..."
And then arrived Eric with some DVDs in hand, heading off to his house near my favourite cafè. Mariah waved at him. But as usual 'siblings love to hate each other' so he ignored and went away. I don't know why but i was continuously smiling at him with a serious stupid look in my eyes and that was the point when Valen noticed it ...
"Do you like him?"
I was shattered and astonished. Then, in a shaky voice i answered covering up for my mistake, "oh no no. Never ever in a million years also. He doesn't even look good" (thinking the very opposite in my mind)
She then smiled and laughed saying ," oh yeah!!! It seems you are lying Emily and i will leave it to you. But still girl he is a very nice guy??"
"Stop Valen, stop. Just do hell with this 'Eric-thing' okay?"
I said angrily to shut her effing mouth.
"Okay, okay Emily. Calm down. Lets go and eat something at the cafè. The one which is your favourite. It will cheer you up."
"Fine!! U bitch" i agreed in a nice mood as nothing seems more important than a cold strawberry milkshake and a nice brownie. Ryt??
"Omg Emily. He is here, he is here!!! Wanna talk with him in a corner??"
" Whom are you talking about Valen? Who is here?
I knew she was specifically talking about Eric Granger but still i pretended so cause i feared to express my stupid and idiotic feelings to him. Valen had a big mouth and if i told her about it she would definitely tell him thinking that it will be the very best for me. She always thought unspoken words break hearts but here in this situation if i told him obviously my heart will be left broken as he is a stud and damn hot but i am just a lil ugly looking ordinary girl. So i preferred not to tell her anything.
"Eric, Emily!!! Eric is here. He is sitting there near that table with Harry and Josh!"
"So!!! Valen how does it make a difference? There are many people sitting here! Shut your effing mouth before i break it off. Just shut it."
And then, while our heated conversation to my utmost suprise Eric looked at me or I say he continuously gazed at me. I wasn't from those girls dying for his one look or from any other boy like him. I knew we won't ever end up together. I won't ever confess if i loved him and so is he gonna do...
He was great at studies n sports and had the same ambition as mine. He too aspired to become a doctor. Well honestly, that was one of the things that attracted me towards him.
I tried to behave alot more stubborn and bold in front of him and i think as time passed, i got these qualities indulged in myself. Sometimes this so called "crush-thing" inside me came out so violently that when Valen would check him out like the other girls did i changed my expressions automatically out of jealousy...

Okay so yeah dats the first chapter of my book...
Please everyone who reads it and wants me to complete this book vote and comment. Please please please. I would really appreciate that. Please comment atleast. And yes positive criticism will also do. Please let me know your views about it...