The Beginning of the End (Prologue)

No one saw it coming nor were they prepared.

The whole outbreak was sudden and unexpected.

Everyone was living their every day lives, no one expecting it to be their last. Some were at school, getting their daily dose of education. Others were at their jobs, working to earn a living. All expected to retire back home, sleep, and wake up to start everything over again.

No one knew exactly when the outbreak began. The undead just started roaming the streets, feasting on whoever crossed their path. A week after the start of the whole apocalypse, society fell. Country borders ceased to stand. Government authority titles had no more meaning. Nothing else mattered. The only thing that mattered was surviving.

Due to the fall of country borders, the countries' immortality and invincibility disappeared. They were now vulnerable to the dangers of normal life and threats. Very interesting, don't you think? An interesting tale, I must say. Come... Let me tell this interesting tale. I'm sure you're eager to find out what happens...

__________________________________________

A/N: Sorry for the short beginning prologue. Just needed to explain the situation they're all in. The future chapters will be more lengthy and, well, interesting. I promise you that!