A/N HELLO!

HELLO EVERYONE! I know that took FOREVER TO MAKE! But I tried to make it as good as possible for you guys. It was honestly so hard trying to make everything fit in with a Sonic reality in terms for the Frozen plot.

Honestly, this was probably the hardest one to make. I'm surprised.

I would've gotten it done sooner if certain stuff didn't get in the way but oh well! What can you do?

I would also love to acknowledge any support I received from anyone no matter who it was! I wouldn't be writing if absolutely no one enjoyed it.

But it makes me know that people will be on my team no matter what, even it means just reading a single chapter.

ALSO! I can't take all the credit! Ofc, thx to Disney, Sega, and the Sonic character personalities really made it possible for me to write this in the first place.

Anndddddddddd I want to give a HUGE shoutout to RiDemi15 !!!

They inspired me to write this in the first place with their version of Tangled featuring the ship Sonadow!!! Check it out it's amazing! Thx again bro! Ur amazing!

Anyways, I will leave you to do whatever you have to do. Thx so much again I really appreciate the support and I hope to hear from any of you soon!

Love you all! Peace.