5.you do, don't you?

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Promise me that you won't ever leave me, promise me!".

He suddenly shouted making me flinch.

"Y-Yes don't worry killua I won't leave you"

"Really? Do you promise? You will always stay by my side?" he said, still holding me in his hug.

"y-yes"

"Alright you promised" killua said, his voice darkening. This sent shivers down my spine. His hold on me was getting tighter. He held me like he never wanted to let go. It made me uncomfortable.

"Can you let go now?"

No one's pov:

"But I don't want to" he said while nuzzling on her neck taking her scent.

"killua stop it, I don't know what's happening with you but you're making me uncomfortable "  y/n said finally losing her patience with him.

His face darkened with anger, but he knew he had to take things slow or else his darling will go away from him. So instead he will win her affection.

"I'm really sorry for making you feel that way y/n, I'm going through a lot of things and I just needed some emotional support that's all, well I guess I was asking for too much" he said while making the poor girl a lot more guilty.

y/n's face softened. She had misunderstood him. He was going through stuffs and she said such hurtful things to him.

"I'm so sorry killua I didn't know that, oh my god I'm so sorry" she said while looking down.

"It's ok, let's get ready we must be arriving soon now" killua said before going. He wanted to make her stay with her guilt a little more. And he knew his plan worked. It was easy cause y/n was too much caring for her own good. Though he wished, that she would only care about him and no one else.

After getting off from the airship they were at the top of the trick tower. And their task was to get down from there within 72 hours. y/n was paired up with killua, gon, tonpa and hisoka. y/n glared at hisoka.

"Don't you dare try anything" she said .

"Ohooo now I have to stay good now, don't I~?" he smirked while eyeing her. He stopped for a moment when he felt slight bloodlust oozing from killua.

"Try to control that a little, will ya? It's turning me on, and that's gonna be a problem..."

Killua stared at him, he didn't even knew he was giving away bloodlust. As an assassin he always was trained to conceal his presence and bloodlust. He was having a hard time controlling his emotions since he met y/n. it was a good feeling but he had to keep it under control since he can't risk his darling to know how possessive he had become of her. Once he take her to zoldyck estate he can express himself a bit more around her. Even if she didn't approve of that she won't have much of an option. But for now he has to keep himself in check.

Their task was to defeat dangerous prisoners. y/n got an attractive woman as her opponent named leroute . y/n looked at hisoka and said "Don't start drooling now"

Hisoka just smirked at her. "She is weak I can tell, and besides there is nothing special about her so don't worry. I would rather drool over you~" he said while licking his lips.

"You're really weird you know that? y/n looked at him with disgust.

Hisoka was indeed right, that prisoner didn't have any intimidating abilities . y/n defeated her within seconds. Hisoka got a serial bomber named sedokan. Before sedokan could say about his side of the bargain hisoka killed him with his cards.

"The quicker we finish this the better" he said.

Gon also passed by using his fishing rod. Hisoka was smiling creepily at Gon while y/n gave hisoka a "Try something, I dare you" stare. Hisoka just smiled at her.

Tonpa challenged his opponent and then accepted his defeat.

It was killua's turn and he was faced with a man responsible for the murder of 146 people. Killua wasn't scared at all. His face bearing no emotion, as he ripped his heart out. As they won 4 out of 5 matches they passed the task.

After that they came to a room where they had to choose from two routes . One short route but one of them has to stay behind and the other long route where all can go but they have to cross difficulties.

"Maybe we should take the long route, we finished our tasks early we have plenty of time" Gon said and all of them agreed.

The next task was to get your target member's number badge.

"what number did you get? " y/n asked killua.

"65" killua said. 

"I wonder who that is, well looks like we will be going separately,  see you later then,  good luck! " y/n said before going.

killua smirked as he glanced once again at his target's number.

"405"

y'all know who's badge number that is right? /(ò.ó)┛彡┻━┻

Authors note: well get ready people ,shits are about to get real and I already feel bad for poor y/n .

And btw I have been saving my poor gonny bear from that pedo and I will do that till my last breath. I really love hisoka but I will keep him far away from Gon, I'm with y/n on this one. And if any of you ship gon with hisoka..... just get help already you're bad for human existence.

and I apologize  for this short chapter, I'm kinda going through some mental shits... but i promise to make a long and good chapter next time.

Anyways! See you all in next chapter byeee♥