1.) Alisa's POV

Hi, my name is Alisa Blair, however most people call me Aly. I am a werewolf. My wolf Maise is bright white and since my father is a beta she is incredibly strong. However, I am not just a werewolf. 

Today is a big day as we are going to meet Alpha Bane and his beta, Jayce, they are leaders of the eastern moon pack which is the pack that is adjacent to ours as we are the Northern moon pack. The eastern moon pack is the biggest and most powerful pack of them all and there are over a hundred with the four largest being Northern moon, Eastern moon, Western moon, and Southern moon, in no particular order. The Eastern moon typically does work with all three other directional packs while we as the Northern have the biggest bond with the Southern moon as that is the pack where my mom came from, she was the daughter of the Alpha.  My father however was the son of the Beta and because of that became the beta as he grew up with Lance or the current alpha.

My father, Beta Owen, Alpha Lance, his daughter Ivory and I are going to meet Alpha Bane, who is a hybrid or a werewolf and a vampire and is feared for his cruelty and his short temper. We need to meet with him as some  wolves are stealing our goods and we need his protection for our shipping route.

"Pup! It is time to go meet Alpha Bane." My fathers baritone voice booms through the house.

"Coming papa" I yell back

I run down the stairs and see Alpha Lance and his daughter Ivory standing with my father and mother in the entry of the house. Ever since Ivory's mother was killed by the humans when she was five, we have been close friends. In fact, she is like a sister to me. I walk over to the group.

"Thank you for waiting for me." I say, as I am trying to replace the word sorry in my vocabulary with thank you.

"Not a problem, Pup." My father responds.

"Keep the pups safe, please." My mother says to Alpha Lance and my father

"Of course, angel." My father says, kissing her gently on the forehead.

"Anything for you mimi." Alpha Lance says, bowing his head to her gently. My mom pulls me into her arms. I bury my face in the crook of her neck.

"Stay safe, my little firecracker." My mom says squeezing me a little tighter.

"Of course mama bear." I respond as she breaks the hug. I step to the side so that Mama can hug Ivory.

"Be careful and safe, bunny." My mom says holding Ivory tight.

"Always, Maman" Ivory responds, squeezing my mom. They break the hug and my mom reaches her hand up to dry the tears that were falling down her cheeks. We leave before the waterworks start. We walk to the car and enter. Dad driving, Uncle Lance in the passenger seat, and Ivory and I, in the back behind our fathers.

"Hopefully, we find our mate." Maise, my wolf murmurs, in my head.

"Is that all you think about?" I ask in response.

"It's not all I think about." Maise pouts

"Sure" I retort sarcastically.

"Ok, it's a lot of what I think about. Just think, what will our mate look like? I want him to be tall, with dark hair, and I want him to have piercing eyes." Maise murmurs, sighing like a school-girl

"That's enough, Maise. We have a job to do, and that is more important than finding a mate." I respond, not even letting myself consider the possibility of finding my mate. Soon enough we reach the meeting spot. As we exit the car and walk to the clearing, that is in between our pack grounds and Alpha Bane's, the most wonderful smell hits my nose. I look around and Uncle, papa, and Ivy do not seem affected by the smell.

"Mate! I smell our Mate! Do you smell that Alisa?" Maise squeals going crazy in my head.

"I smell that. But where is it coming from?" I ask

Hey Guys, 

I know this is a new story with a cliffhanger! I'm sorry. I hope you like it.