"What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you?!" He shoves you backwards. You hear a low growl and Toph steps to your side, defensively, Hui and Cheng not far behind. Zuko isn't deterred, "How can you all sit around having beach parties while Sozin's Comet is only three days away? I especially expect more from the son of D/N." You scowl, Then he realizes the looks on everyone else's faces, "Why is everyone looking at me like I'm crazy?"

Aang speaks up. "About Sozin's Comet-- I was actually gonna wait to fight the firelord until after it came."

"After?" Zuko asks, confused.

"I'm not ready." Aang explains, "I need more time to master firebending."

"And frankly, your earthbending could still use some work too." Toph adds.

"So you all knew Aang was gonna wait?" Zuko asks.

"Not me." Hui Yin says.

"Me either." Cheng shrugs.

"Honestly, if Aang tries to fight the firelord now, he's gonna lose. No offense." Aang looks down.

"The whole point of fighting the firelord before the comet was to stop the Fire Nation from winning the war." Katara explains, "But they pretty much won the war when they took over Ba Sing Se. Things can't get any worse."

"You're wrong." Zuko states, looking at the ground. "It's about to get worse than you can even imagine." He takes a breath, "The day before the eclipse, my father asked me to attend an important war meeting. It was what I'd dreamed about and wanted for so many years. My father had finally accepted me back." From there, he describes the Firelord's plan to burn away the Earth Kingdom, reducing it to nothing but ash. You feel a feral rage burn inside you, "I wanted to speak out against this horrifying plan, but I'm ashamed to say I didn't." He falls backwards onto a rock. "My whole life, I've struggled to gain my father's love and acceptance, but once I had had it, I realized I'd lost myself getting there. I'd forgotten who I was."

"Fuck." you whisper, looking down. Toph clutches your hand and Hui Yin puts a hand on your shoulder, but you feel numb. You feel angry, you feel insignificant.

"I always knew the Firelord was a bad guy, but his plan is just pure evil." Sokka almost whispers.

"What am I gonna do?" Aang asks, weakly.

"I know you're scared, and I know you're not ready to save the world, but if you don't defeat the Firelord before the comet comes, there won't be a world to save anymore."

Aang gathers anger, "Why didn't you tell me about your dad's crazy plan sooner?!" Aang demands.

"I didn't think I had to." Zuko sighs, "I assumed you were still gonna fight him before the comet. No one told me you were going to wait!"

"Yeah, that was Sokka's job." you mutter.

"This is bad." Aang tells himself, pacing nervously. "This is really, really bad."

"Aang, you don't have to do this alone." Katara says.

"Yeah. If we all fight the Firelord together, we've got a shot at taking him down." Toph agrees.

"Alright!" Sokka cheers, "Team Avatar is back!"

You take a long breath and look up, draping an arm over Toph's shoulders, "Let's kick his ass." You snarl.

"Fighting the Firelord is gonna be the hardest thing we've ever done together." Aang says, "But I wouldn't want to do it any other way."

"You make blush." Hui Yin rumbles, "Group hug!" Everyone joins in except Zuko.