Chris Reidfield

Começar do início

" fine my dear, but if the man-thing becomes to come untamed I will have to put him out of his misery " she said continuing through the door. Not allowing for you to utter another word. You could hear her stomps echo through the castle. Her aggressive steps roared through the halls.

You thought about it and realized this could be your chance to know more about what could of happened in the village. You ran through the door after her. The lady was just about to reach the front entrance but you were just behind her out of breath. After all of this time in the castle you hadn't been used to running anymore. The lady could hear you running behind her and turned.

" my love wha-" she started to say but you ran straight into her. She almost lost her balance from the shock but quickly reajusted herself and looked down at you. " what's the matter my love? " she said looking into your eyes.

You finally had caught your breath. " I want to come with you! " you said still gasping for air. " bu-" she started to say. " please Alcina! " you cried.

She looked down at you and smirked " if your gonna keep whining like a child maybe you should stay here. " she said with a bit of a giggle. Your eyes lit up. She leaned down to pick you up and hold you in her arms. You laid in her grasp smiling ear to ear. And she walked out the door. " now to the man thing. " she sighed.
-
She had walked around for what seemed like hours searching for him. Then suddently you found a tent amongst the forest edge. Inside you could hear the quiet whispering's of the soldiers. Alcina walked up to the tent and cut it open with her long nails and retracted them again.

You watched as the men in the tent slowly looked up at the two of you. Their eyes widening as Alcina got closer. " Where is Chris Reidfield? " she said in a stern voice. The men shook in place and slowly lowered their weapons. Alcina smirked watching the great power she held over them. " Don't make me ask again! " she snarled. The men pointed over to another tent that laid a little further back into the woods. Alcina stomped over to it and ripped this one as well.

Inside was a sleeping Chris Reidfield. Alcina reached down into the tent and picked the man up by his neck. Hissing as she did it. The man's eyes shot open and he began to panic.

"Poor nimble mouse has no where to go. I pity you really. " she said in a snarky tone. He started to slap at Alcina's hands but she didn't budge. But rather instead she left the forest edge and headed back towards the castle.
-
After finally reaching the castle the lady took him to one of her rooms in the castle and tied his hands to chains and rose him from the ceiling. Much like the winters man but this time they didn't go through his hands.

" tsk tsk tsk Chris Reidfield. " she said pacing back and fourth across the room. " dare to tell me why you've decided to cause such unneeded threats to my castle. "

" look it was nothing personal alc-" he started to say but she cut him off with a hiss " please, Lady Dimitrescu" she snarled. " it was nothing personal Madam Dimitrescu. " he said saracasticaly.

" Nothing personal? Then what was the motive to leaving an explosive at my bedroom door?" She said getting closer to his face. He ignored her entirely and started to look at you. He smirked. " so you've gotten yourself a pet have you? " he said rolling his eyes. She looked over to you and you could tell she was beginning to boil. " she is no pet, nor your business Chris. " he once again ignored her.

" you do know she doesn't love you right? She only cares about herself kid. " he smiled while he said it. But you, you became furious. " How dare you! " she shouted. This time he was forced to look at her. You walked to her side and watched as he was scolded. "Alci- sorry Lady dimitrescu. You know it's true. Your incapable of loving anyone. Your a monster. "

You could feel her body shake with rage. She couldn't take the anger anymore and rushed out of the room. You chased after her . "DAUGHTERS! " She screamed. Each of the girls appeared in meer seconds. " take that man thing to the dungeons and watch him. " she growled. They each nodded their heads and dissapeared.

The lady turned to you and saw your worried expression and her anger started to fade. What was left was just someone who was broken. But soon the anger began to arise again and she was raging up the stairs. " I need to call for a family meeting " she shouted." Of course" you said following after her. You walked over to the bed and sat at it. She went to the phone and immediently called who you assumed was mother Miranda.

" we need to meet tonight. Same place. " she said trying to calm her tone of voice. She slammed the phone down and walked in paces around the room. You watched as she tried to calm herself down mumbling things to herself. You got off the bed and walked over to her and grabbed her hand. "Alcina.. "

She looked down at you concerned and confused and you looked up into her eyes but couldn't smile. " everything will be okay dear, but in the mean time you need to calm down. I know this is a lot but you're worrying me. So please just sit down.. " she nodded her head and followed you to the Bed. She sat down beside you and laid her head on your shoulder. You rubbed them trying to help relieve her of the stress.

You knew that this was eating at her and you wanted her to feel better but you didn't know how. You just sat and talked with her for hours. And she just quietly laid her head in your lap and you played with her hair. Until it was time for her to go to the meeting.

She got up and started to get ready. You were about to follow her around and get ready yourself but she turned and looked at you with a warm smile. " my love, you can't come to the meeting tonight. " you looked up at her confused. " my family will be much too angry. I don't want you to be around them when their like that, understand? " she said walking up to you to kiss your cheek. You smiled and nodded your head. " as you wish my love. " you said with a smile.

You got back on the bed and just watched as she rushed to put on a different dress. This one was black unlike her classic white dress. You smiled and bit your lip watching her get into it. She looked at you and smiled and rolled her eyes. " not now my love. " she said with a bit of a wink. She went up against the bed and allowed for you to zip her up. She went to her closet and put on her heels.

Then to her vanity to apply lipstick and all of her jewelry including her beautiful pearl necklace. All of her clothes seemed to always extenuate her chest. Not that you were complaining. She certainly had a good reason to show it off. She was finally ready to go and walked over to you and gave you a goodbye kiss and a tight hug.

" don't forget to eat while I'm gone my dear. Despite me not being here that doesn't mean you can't go and enjoy dinner with my daughters. Especially since I'll be taking the man-thing with me. Besides the 4 of you need to get to know each other better" she said with a smile as she walked out the door. You just laid back on her big bed. It was weird to be alone now, away from her. You had gotten so used to always being by her side. Maybe you could use some more time alone.

You laid back on the bed until you could eventually feel yourself fall asleep. But what you woke up to was not the ladies arms. Instead you were greeted by the outline of two people. And before you could scream a bag was out over your head and everything went dark again.

*All art has been created by me, so if you use it please give credit to my Instagram @calliecat_yt) *