Chapter 1: "New school, new class"

Start from the beginning

Tenya: "But Aizawa-sensei! Isn't it a bit too late to let someone into our class?!" He asked Aizawa-sensei who sighed and looked at him tiredly.

Aizawa: "Yes, it is late, but principal Nezu thought that their appearance here will help some of you to improve your grades." He said as he glared at some of us. I don't blame him or principal Nezu, because some of my classmates reminding me more sloths than people. Iida nodded and sat back down. He looked at the door. "You 2 can come in now." He said that loud enough and the door opens as the 2 teenagers walked in, first one male and the second one female, but... She was wearing boys uniform?! Me and my class looked at them, but most likely we all stared at the girl in shock and I clearly saw that all girls have blushed, except Hagakure-san, because she is invisible. Some of boys blushed too, especially Mineta and Kaminari. The girl has (E/C) eyes, (H/L) (H/C) hair and I think she is 5'1" in height. I looked at the boy and he was like her, except his hair were much shorter and he was taller than her, on eye he is 6'0". I noticed that they have wolves (H/C) ears and tails. "You can introduce yourselves, while I sleep a little." He said it as he was already on the floor in his yellow sleeping bag and he fell asleep very fast. The 2 looked at him with the poker face on their faces and they turned their faces to us and we kept staring at them. Boy looked annoyed and the girl partly hid behind him.

Izuku: 'She probably doesn't like so much attention to her.' I thought for moment, before the boy sighed and we all looked at him.

Michael: "Can you please stop staring at her?" He asked us gently. "You're making her uncomfortable." He explained, we all blinked and most of us apologized, while the other part of class just looked other way with guilt in eyes. Iida again stood up and started to wave his hands, and again he was doing that, if he was a robot.

Tenya: "We are sorry for making her uncomfortable, but why is she wearing the boys uniform?!" He almost yelled the last part as the girl closed her ears and the boy cringed his face as his ears dropped.

Y/N: "Please. Not so loud." The girl said with her soft voice and I saw girls and some boys blush even more, and again I couldn't be sure about Hagakure-san.

Tenya: "Oh, sorry." He apologized to them.

Y/N: "It's okay, as for your question." She said with her soft voice. "I just hate skirts, because of perverts and principal Nezu let me wear boys clothes." She answered softly and Iida nodded as he sat down. Girls seems to be seems satisfied with her answer, as for Mineta. He probably didn't even heard what she said, because he was lightly drooling while looking at her. She coughed clearing her throat so she could introduce herself. "My name is (Y/N) (L/N), I'm 16 and this idiot-" She said this while hitting the boy in the arm as she continue. "- is my twin brother, just so you know." She introduced herself and we looked at the boy, who rubbed his arm and sighed.

Michael: "My name is Michael (L/N), I'm 16 and one warning." He said it as he pointed at (Y/N). "Don't you make her angry." He said it as he dropped his hand down.

(Y/N) and Michael: "Questions?" They both said in unison, which was impressive for me. Me and some of my classmates raised their hands. They looked at this forest of hands and tried to choose.

Y/N: "Um... Girl with the pink skin?" She said it pointing at Mina. The whole class was ready for her relationship question.

Mina: "Do you have someone? Just as long as I know this class some of the boys will try to flirt with you." She said it and all girls sighed knowing exactly who she was talking about. She blushed a little, while her brother smirked at her and patted her back like saying 'Come on, you can do it'.

Y/N: "Well..." She said it and the class was very silent, I would say class was more silent than the graveyard. "No, I don't have anyone. In fact I'm (Your/Orientation)." She said it while scratching her cheek with her index finger. Suddenly we heard a loud thud like something heavy hit the table. We all looked at the direction where the sound was made and the source was Mineta, who banged his head against the table.

Mineta: "Why this keeps happening to me?!" He said it and the girls groaned in annoyance. (Y/N) sighed, and then smiled with her eyes closed, Michael probably knowing that look took 3 steps away from her.

Y/N: "Maybe because you need stop acting like a child?" She asked him with the cold and calm voice still smiling. We all sweat drop, except Kachan, he smiled at her like he has found someone his level. Mineta wanted to say something, but she cut him off. "If you're gonna say something, save it for later." She said it and she opened her eyes just a little, but that was enough to see her angry eyes. For moment I thought that the ground shook under my feet. We all went pale, except Kachan, but I saw him tense up a little which was surprising. She sighed and calmed down. "Any other questions?" She asked and I raised my hand still afraid. She looked at me. "Broccoli boy?" She said it making our class relax and some actually laughed at that nickname.

Izuku: "What's your quirks?" I asked it making the whole class listen carefully to their answer. Michael returned to his position as they both sigh.

(Y/N) and Michael: "Of course." They said it as they rolled their eyes.

Y/N: "But before we start to explain just so you know, we both have 2 quirks." She said it while we all nodded in understanding and her tail started wag from the side to side. "OK, as you can see we both have one same quirk." She said it while pointing on their ears and tails and we nodded. "It's called Wolf. Basically we both can do what wolf can and we have their features." She said it again pointing at their ears and tails we nodded in understanding. "But our other quirks aren't the same." She said it and we nodded.

Michael: "My second quirk is called Paper. Basically I can make paper from my body and control it however I want to." Just as he finished the sentence his right cheek opened like a book and there was a paper. We all gasped as one paper flew out of his cheek and it folded into the shape of a bird. It flew around the class and landed on the Minetas head, suddenly it's exploded and now Mineta is covered in ashes. We all snickered at that, except Mineta who coughed. "But I have limited number of paper and it can end." He said it while his cheek have closed. "And I need time to 'reload' my paper, but I can speed up this process by eating any food that somehow connected to plants." He said it and I quickly noted it in my notebook.

Y/N: "As for my second quirk it's called Material Touch. Basically if I touch any material my whole body, including my clothes, will turn in that material, but I can control it so it would transform only in that part of body what I want." As she finished her sentence she touched the teachers table and her arm from the tips of her fingers to her elbow turned wooden. "And I can transform it into a weapon or instrument." She said it as her hand transformed into a battle axe, then into a screwdriver and then back to her hand. "But if I use it to much I will get tired or hungry, depends on the material." She said it as her arm went back to normal. "Any other questions?" She asked and no one raised a hand. Then Aizawa-sensei stood up and got out of his sleeping bag.

Aizawa: "If there are no questions, you 2 may sit down behind Sato and Todoroki." He said it as he pointed to an empty sits behind Sato-kun and Todoroki-kun. They nodded and went to the sits. (Y/N)-san sat behind Sato-kun and Michael-kun sat behind Todoroki-kun. "You can talk to them at your free time, right now let's start the lesson." He said it as he started the lesson.