Chapter 1: "New school, new class"

Start from the beginning

Aizawa: "Yeah, yeah." He said as he walked up to the panel and show it his pass card. Gates have opened and we walked right behind Aizawa-sensei looking around a bit. "(Y/N)..." He said it getting my attention. "Do you remember my warning about a 'grape boy'?" He asked me and I sigh.

Y/N: "Of course, I remember that. Just so you know, Aizawa-sensei, our family-" I said the last part angry a bit.

Michael: "-hate-" He continue the sentence a bit angry too.

Y/N and Michael: "-perverts." We finished the sentence in unison not even care about to hide our anger. Aizawa looked back at us over his shoulder still walking and smiled.

Aizawa: "Good to know, girls will like you 2." He said it and looked back to where he is going. I lightly blushed at that comment and Michael just smirked at me. But I was curious about our class.

Y/N: "Actually, how many girls and boys are in our class? Just curious." I asked shyly.

Aizawa: "Hmmm..." He hummed probably trying to remember. "If I remember correctly there are 6 girls and 14 boys." He said it like I thought with the smile, but I think I imagined that.

Michael: "Oh, I thought it's gonna be half and half." He said it probably just to tease me and hit him in the arm, while he laughed a little at my reaction.

Aizawa: "Well, not all girls are strong and smart like your sister." He said it as we walked in the building and Michael laughed in a proud way, while I blushed at the compliment.

Michael: "What's true is true." He said it as he rubbed my head with his fist. We started to go upstairs and on our way we met up with principal Nezu and a man with the blondie hair who is wearing yellow costume and, to be honest, I thought he would die, if I even touch him, because he looked like he wasn't eating in years. They saw us and walked up to us, me and Michael were surprised that the man with blond hair can stand or even walk.

???: "I presume you 2 are the new students for 1-A class." He said it with the smile and we nodded still scared for his health. "My name is Yagi Toshinori and by the look on your faces I can say that you 2 are worried about my health." He said it and we nodded, sweating a bit.

Nezu: "Don't worry, that his normal condition." He said it with the soft voice and smiled.

Y/N: 'How is this condition is normal for him?!' I thought to myself and I think Michael thought the same thing. The bell rang and we stopped walking, standing right in front of our classroom door. 'It's giant.' I thought to myself thinking why would they need a door that big.

Nezu: "Welp, it was nice meeting you, but we need to go, take care of them Aizawa. Goodbye." He said it and Aizawa-sensei nodded as he started to walk off.

Toshinori(All Might): "Yeah, I was glad to meet you too. Don't get in trouble." He said it and walked off right behind principal Nezu.

Aizawa: "Alright." He said it as he turned around to us. "I'm gonna go first and when I tell you that you can come in, you'll walk in and introduce yourselves. Got it?" He asked us and we nodded. He walked in the class closing the door behind him.

Izuku POV

We all stand up when Aizawa-sensei walked in closing the door behind him. He walked to the teachers table and turned to us.

Aizawa: "Good morning, class." He said with his usual sleepy voice.

Class 1-A: "Good morning Aizawa-sensei." We said it and we all sat down on our chairs. Aizawa-sensei placed his hands on his table making us nervous.

Aizawa: "From today we're gonna have 2 more people in our class from other country, so please be polite and don't even think about anything funny." He said the last part looking directly at Mineta and we all nodded, except Kachan who just clicked his tongue in annoyance. But then Iida stood up started to wave his hands like he was some robot, making Uraraka jump a little.