You closed your eyes and bit your lips expecting him to say " pack your stuffs and come let's live together " but as usual disappointed with his reply " how can I arrange other place when I have my own house "

He yawned and pulled you to bed " help me sleep " you sat leaning your back to the headboard while he hugged your waist placing his head on your chest.

You massaged his scalp, he closed his eyes " I missed you Honeycake, so much " he mumbled taking deep breath relaxing on your touch.

You felt butterflies in your stomach when you heard Honeycake from him. You kissed his hairs " let's do everything that you missed Tae " he hummed in response.

" But first, let's have a romantic dinner date today " he lifted his head to look at you " dinner date? " he questioned " yes, I want all your time only for me. I wanted to resume our love from where we left four years ago. I wanted to get soaked with your love, to share my happiness, sadness , excitement each and everything with you, so I need you only you "

He smiled at you and kissed your lips assuring he still loves you " sure I'm yours and only yours ".
" Make sure to come on time so take rest now " he hummed, snuggled closer hugging you and slept peacefully in no time.

Later you laid him comfortably on the bed and placed the pillow which he immediately hugged, you smiled looking at his cute pout.

You kissed his lips " Baby please make sure you come alone I have a surprise for you " saying again you kissed his forehead " sleep tight ".

You stepped out of his room slowly closing the door and went to Siya room to check on her, even she was sleeping so you sighed in relief that she won't disturb him from sleeping.

You left his apartment and drove back to home to prepare for the surprise. You bought the gift back to home " it's all because of her, so annoying " you kept the gift and looked at the mirror.

" Y/n don't you think she is pretty and beautiful " you touched your face looking at the reflection, your hand traveled down to your hip " even her structure is perfect " you whined.

After good shower you came out with towel wrapped and stood in front of the mirror again " no way she is equal to me, look at my structures, isn't this enough " you chuckled.

" Okay I'm ready " you took a deep breath and looked at your reflection started " My life was never perfect before you came into my life, you are the guy who removed all my fear, your embrace is my safest place. Look at my eyes " you paused and tugged the hair strands behind your ears.

" I want you to protect this beautiful and pretty eyes of mine without letting it tear up, and yes all my best hugs and kisses come from you so my only dream is to be best life partner for you " you paused again blushing this time.

" I want to live with you all my life, will you stand by my side and make me your wife " you bit your lips after completing the proposal. You tapped your face " you can do it y/n C'mon " you encouraged looking at your reflection.
You took your mobile and messaged him the restaurant address. You were excited as well as nervous cause you thought this was very early but you can't imagine a life without him, you wanted to secure him so you thought this would push your relationship to another level.

Time skips to restaurant, you dressed well and set up the everything before he arrived. You checked the time and messaged him there was no reply so you dialed his number.

You saw him entering the restaurant, he was awesome your mouth was slightly open looking at him in formals walking closer to you. The love you had on him increased a little more.

You couldn't take eyes of him, you wanted to hug him and kiss those pretty lips of his but you were controlling your ass, but soon all your happiness and excitement broke into pieces when you saw Siya behind him.

She walked inside taking all others attention from the restaurant, she waved at you but you didn't respond. Meanwhile Tae sat opposite blinking at you " someone is looking pretty and hot today " you didn't respond to him instead turned your eyes on her who was showing her catwalk skills.

She finally came near the table and took the chair next to Tae which burned you more. You were in a situation where it would burst out anytime. " Aww y/n you look so pretty " she said for which you fake smiled.

The waiter looked at you waiting for your signal to bring the flower bouquet, but you didn't respond anything. You looked at Tae and then back to Siya, lifting your eyesbrows asking him why is she here with your eyes.

But Tae didn't understood " what did I tell you Tae " you asked grinding your teeth. " Wow I love this restaurant, it's cozy neat and clean, the decors are wow and I love the lighting. Even the menu is appealing" she said looking around.

" I'm happy that you liked it Siya " you controlled you anger grinding your teeth staring at Tae.