"I'm sorry angel." He said and kissed my cheek, his hands wandered my cheeks before all of the sudden he was gone.

He apparated, and he left.

I fell to the ground and cried into my hands.

I bit my lip silencing my sobs, my tears continued to fall down my face as I hugged my knees to my chest.

~

I finished changing and climbed into bed, lifting the covers over my head.

I cried until I fell asleep.

I missed him, but I needed this.

I needed to be alone, he has to understand that.

I can't deal with everything if every other second he's asking me if I'm okay and bringing it all back up.

I know I need to talk about it and I will, when I'm ready.

And when I'm ready to be with him again it will be good, all of this will be worth it.

I love him and I could never see myself with anyone but him, this is just a break.

Mattheo Riddle

I apparated back to my dorm, slamming my fist against my desk I flung everything off of it. Seeing it spill all over the floor, I inhaled another shaky breath, I'm fucking crying, this is so stupid, I fucked this up. This is all my fault.

I stormed over to my nightstand and took the picture of Aurora, gripping it hard in my hand I looked down at her.

I'm hurt and she's hurt, weren't good together. She did the right thing, and in the long run this is for the best.

I love her and I never wanted her to be afraid of me, but now she is. If she needs space I'll give it to her.

It's just a break, I love her and only her, forever.

I opened my nightstand and laid the picture down, closing it away in the drawer.

I wiped under my eyes and cleared my throat.

The last thing I want right now is to be around other people but I'm hungry and sad, and food makes everything better.

Heading out of my dorm, I ran down the stairs and into the great hall.

I was walking so fast and not paying attention I accidentally ran into someone.

"Shit, sorry" I said looked down at a blonde girl.

She didn't say anything but held her hand out, I don't have fucking time for this shit and I definitely don't want to talk to anyone.

I mentally roll my eyes and grab onto her hand, pulling her up she brushes down her skirt and leans down to pick up her books.

"Sorry." I mumbled again.

"It's okay," she laughed, "Maybe just slow down and pay attention."

"Maybe you should pay attention." I scoffed.