"You know that mum just did the laundry, get yourself some clean clothes and bring these sweaty things down to the washer!" She scolded him, while he just threw a dirty sock at her face. "You suck, asshole!!"

"Oh go away you brat! Your incredibly handsome older brother is inviting you to a night out with his best friend and you just reject it?" He hissed back, while getting fed up with searching for clean shirts.

"Oh fuck off!" She retorted, while pushing him into the dirty pile of clothes, before running out of the open door.

Meanwhile Y/n's dad was singing his heart out as they did laundry. They listened to 'Dancing Queen' by Abba and her dad danced around the room, as Y/n laughed at him going crazy.

"You are the dancing queen! Young and sweet, only seventeen!!" He hollered out, as he used his wand as a microphone, while dancing around the room.

Y/n whooped before joining in in the next verse. "You can dance! You can jive! Having the time of your life~"

"That's my girl!" He praised her, while dancing around the room with her, before stopping when he heard a camera sound. F/n turned around and saw Andrew standing there with Y/n's camera as he took a picture of the father-daughter duo dancing.

"Honey!" He whined, but Andrew just chuckled as he gave Y/n a side hug.

"Thanks for letting me borrow your camera. This picture is really cute, kid." He said and Y/n grinned at him. She already met her dad's boyfriend, who was a muggleborn wizard and she honestly loved him.

"No problem, Dadrew." She told him, as he gave her the camera back, after taking the picture he made. "You can put it into my notebook later or on the wall if you want."

"You called me by the nickname, I told you to use!" Andrew gushed as F/n name hugged him from behind lovingly.

Y/n lifted her camera and took a picture of the two men cuddling happily. She then grinned and gave them the moving picture of them hugging each other. "Here you go. I will go say goodbye to mum and mama bear, have fun!"

"Yep! Stay safe and if anyone tries to bother you use the taser I gave you!" Andrew said, while F/n just hugged the girl once more.

"That's right, I give you full permission to go bat shit crazy on people!" Her dad said and squeezed her cheeks together lovingly.

The girl just nodded before walking out of the basement, where they were folding the laundry and up to the garage where her 'mama bear' was. Mama bear's actual name was Dalila, which meant 'delicate', but didn't really fit her description.

"Hey kiddo! I got your bike fixed!" The  short tan woman told her, as she showed off Y/n's fixed bicycle.

"Thank you so much, mama bear!" She said as she hugged her and then inspected the bike. "You even added a basket! It looks so good.."

"Yep! Your mum told me, that you wanted to visit the cemetery and I thought why not fix it up! Hehe.." Dalila awkwardly said as she wiped her sweat off with one of the rags. She was a muggle, but now knew about your mother being a witch.

"You are not gonna steal souls right? Or what do witches do again?" She asked Y/n unsure if she was even right.

"Oh no, I'm only gonna tend to a grave of someone.. very special to me." Y/n quickly said, as she waved her arms around awkwardly.