35: House Hunting

Start from the beginning

"I'm far too dependant on you these days. Gosh, you're turning me soft Kloss." I tell her. "You were already soft when I met you. I think it was you who ruined me." She says back. "We ruined each other, for the better," I say settling it. "Defiantly for the better." "Rose was asking about going to the farm?" "Yeah, she mentioned it to me too." "If you're not ready to stay there yet I can take her for the night one weekend." "I'll let you know?" "Yeah." I smiled sadly, she's struggled to even be at the farm to collect boxes or sign paperwork for the building never mind staying there for the weekend. She misses Charles and that house is full of memories I get why it's hard.

"I'm going to try and have a nap... Before the meeting." She tells me. "Okay, babe." "I love you, and call me when you can." "I love you too."

----------

"So you're finally looking for houses," Chris says just as excited as we were. I was in my trailer and he came to visit the set. "Yeah! We viewed two last weekend and we have another viewing tonight." I tell him getting my laptop to show him the houses we're looking at. "I thought you would have moved in together by now." "I mean we half have. We have keys to each other's places and our things are in a mix of the properties between London, the country and LA. It's just not full time." I say shrugging my shoulders as I passed the laptop to him.

"You think she's the one." I nodded not even thinking about my answer. "She's good with Rose, she's attentive to my every need, She treats me like I'm the queen... She bakes something every single day has dinner waiting for me when I get home. Even if she's not home it's there for me. She makes me feel like I'm the only girl in the world. She's my, my soulmate." I looked up at him. "Your soulmate huh?" I looked towards the door as she stood there with a smirk on her face.

She looked rather warm in her gym clothes, rosy cheeks her hair sticking up a little from how she had it pulled back in a messy bun. "Yeah, my soulmate," I say back standing up and hugging her she stopped me. "I'm all gross, just came from the gym." "Like I care." I hugged her pecking her lips a few times. "Getting your training in?" Chris asked her. "Got to, not been performing and the movies are like a cross-fit class." We all laugh agreeing with her. The Marvel films are so demanding physically the amount of training that we do it enough to have you in agony for weeks once we wrap. The boys have it easy a lot of their's is all CGI whereas Florence, Lots and I, actually have to do the stunts and do it well.

"Oh please, you're the fittest one out of us all." "I mean yeah but you're all old." I shoved her and she chuckled. "Not you, baby." She pecked my cheek. "Can I shower?" She asked me pointing to my bathroom. "Yeah, I'm due back on set in 15," I tell her checking the time. She nodded.

"These houses look amazing." "She did good finding them. I didn't even get a chance to look yet." "You've been that busy?" I nodded. "Between the film, planning for Christmas, flying out to see Rose and trying to find a tiny amount of time to actually spend with Lottie it's been hard." "She's busy again I assume?" I nodded sitting back down. "She's been training for the movie for audition season, she's been auditioning, and just filling her schedule with anything work-related." "She's been out a few months she's probably just missed the fast pace life." "She's working too much already," I say. "You're just needy." "True but she's working too much." "SHE CAN HEAR YOU." She called from the bathroom. Chris laughed.

"I better head to set," I tell him. "I'm going to chill here with Lottie." "Okay." "Love you, Princess." "LOVE YOU!" She shouted to me. I heard her singing and I smiled to myself as I left for the set.

-------

"TOUCH DOWN!" I hear Lottie shout, I opened the door and see the main room of my trailer now turned into a football pitch. "Is that my bra?" I asked as they tossed it between them. "Yeah the only thing we could find for a ball," Lottie says shrugging and throwing it at Chris. I catch it. "Quit it." I scolded them. "You turn anyone into a child," I say looking at Lottie. "It was his idea!" "Put this room back. Now." "Alright, alright," Chris says picking up the sofa cushions off the floor. Lottie moved the coffee table back into the middle of the room where it belonged and I stood there watching them not helping because they made the mess.