🌸CHAPTER 5 🌸

Aryan and Riddhima was going towards their appartments when Riddhima shouted .

Ri: Aryan stop.

Ar : What happened Riddhima.Are you fine .

Ri: Aryan I am fine .I want to have pizza please 🥺 .

Ar : Ok let's go .This is last time you are eating junk food.

Ri : Ok

She dragged him to the pizza corner .

Meanwhile in hospital

Vansh and Raisinghania's were sitting outside Sia's room digesting what happened sometime ago .

Vansh's Pov

What was Riddhima doing here .How can she reach here .How she got this job .I myself gave all her certificates to Angre to destroy them How could she get them .But I am feeling revealed she is fine and safe .

Angre's Pov

I am sorry boss you gave me bhabhi's certificates to destroy but I sent them in her orphanage .I had no right to destroy them because that were of her own hardwork .How can I destroy them .

Dadi's Pov

Is Riddhima pregnant .Was that Vansh's child .If yes how can she do that with my Vansh's child . How can she separate Vansh from his child and our heir  .If Vansh found wrong in punishing Riddhima if he had punished Riddhima without her fault I will disown him .I can't let anyone in my family to do injustice with a girl .

I am happy bappa she is safe and fine and Aryan also .

Meanwhile Riddhima and Aryan

Riddhima and Aryan are in Restaurant eating pizza.

Ar : Riddhima aren't you shocked .

Ri : Why ,I will be shocked .

Ar: I mean to meet Vansh bhai and flipper dadi .

Ri: Why I will be shocked .There presence didn't matter to me at all .I freaking don't care about them .

Ar : Let's go home

Ri : Yes .
.
.
.

Riddhima's Pov

I saw him .I saw Vansh after freaking five months .He is still same didn't change even a bit .I just wanted to pounced on him , cry my heart out to him but I controlled myself remembering he is someone else's husband .

Riddhima laid peacefully on her bed and slept .
.
.
.

Next Morning

Sunrays hitted Riddhu's face firstly she covered her face with duvet but she woke up after remembering she has go for an exam .

Riddhima's Pov

Arghh I hate this life of mine .My life was better two year back just  eat sleep and work for sometime .Now only work and soon I will handle a child when I myself is a child .

Riddhima got ready for University and went.
.
.
.
.

Riddhima's Pov

After this exam of mine got cleared .I will be a cardiologist .My childhood dream will come true . I will become a cardiologist .

In hospital