🌸CHAPTER 9🌸

Hope you will like it

Please do Vote and Comment .

Target of previous update is not completed .If you didn't Completed target of this update then you will not get any updates

Votes:180 +

Please give some inline comments .

*****************************

Riddhima is in hall watching series on Netflix whe door bell rings . Riddhima frustratedly went to open the door .

Ri : Sabko aaj mera hi address mil gaya hai kya .

She fruststedly opened the door .As soon as she opened the door she saw Sia with Angre .

Riddhima got emotional seeing her .She immediately hugged her and brought her in and angrily closed the door on the face of Angre.

Riddhima and Sia talked for good time and Sia asked forgiveness on the behalf of her family .

Ri : Sia you are not at fault .So I am not angry with you and yaa your other family I don't want to see their faces also .

Si : Your anger is justified Riddhima and I will not force you to forgive anyone .

After sometime Sia left and Riddhima also had her dinner unwantedly with Vansh .

Ri(in mind): Bohot shok hai na mere saath rehne ka now your real torture will began tonight .
.
.
.

After having dinner Riddhima went to her room and he laid down on couch in hall and tried to sleep .
.
.
.

At night 1 Am

Riddhima opened her eyes and sat on bed .

Ri : I am having a strong craving for pizza and chocolate cake .

She checked the phone and found all restaurants closed .She went outside and threw a jug full of water on Vansh's face .He woke up with a jerk .

Va : What happened Riddhima .

Ri : I want to have chocolate cake and pizza now and that's too home made.

Va : But I don't know how to make .

Ri : Ok let me call Kabir he will bring himself .

Va(shouted): No I will make.

Ri : Toh banao

Vansh went to kitchen and started making pizza . After making several messes he successfully made .He went to Riddhima's room and gave her but her reply shocked him .

Ri : I am not interested in it I am craving for fries with chocolate syrup go and make them .

Vansh kept cake and pizza on table and went outside .

As soon as he left Riddhima took pizza and started eating .

Vansh was observing her hiding outside .He smiled seeing her

He again went to kitchen and made fries for her .

Vansh's Pov

What the hell is she mad or what .Itna sara packed aur freezed food.

He opened the freezer .It was full of chocolates and some are falling outside because they were forcefully fitted inside .

What the hell is this .Itni sari chocolates .

He kept them back in fridge and started making her fries .

After half hour he took them too her room and here she is listening music and whole chocolate of cake smeared on her face .

Va : Sweetheart
Fries .

He took the tissue and wiped her face and gave her and went to sleep .

Next Morning

Vansh again woke up with a jerk .

Va. What is this Riddhima .Why you again through water on me .

Riddhima ignored him and gave him a note .

He read it and looked at her .

Ri: What

Va : Itna sara khana tumhare akeli ke liye .

Ri : Nahi padosiyo ko dena hai .
Ofcourse mere liye .

Va : Ok

Ri : But pehle tum sare ghar mei sweeping karo .Yeh lo jhadu ,mop and bucket.

Yaa kachra nahi hona chahiye .

Va : Where is the maid .

Ri : Maine usse nikal diya .
Ghar tumhara hai na toh safai bhi tum hi karoge .

Karo . Mujhe gandagi pasand nahi hai toh jaldi saaf karo .

She went to her room for a shower.

Vansh is sweeping floor and talking to himself .

Va : The great VR whom people fears is now sweeping floor .

If my enemies saw me like this they will surely get a heart attack .

Whole day passed like this . Riddhima made him to make different things .

It's night and Riddhima went to sleep .Vansh came to her room covered her with duvet and kissed her forehead and tummy .

He noticed her hands they have still some traces of marks .The marks have healed just some traces have left which can also healed but how the marks on her heart will be healed.

After he left Riddhima opened her eyes and looked at the door sadly .The flashes of press conference , tortures by his family are flashing in her mind .

How miserable she was when she came here .How she was on verge of miscarriage due to stress and depression .

How painful for her to live without him .

She laid on bed and let her tears fell and slept hugging her pillow.

*****************************

Hope you will like it .

Please do Vote and Comment.

Stay Tuned for next update. .

Bye .