~CBARVK~ Captured By Him~

Mulai dari awal

I, on the other hand, just stay in place, overly exhausted. My lower body is still arched up into the sky as I continue to moan, enjoying the chilling breeze of mid-night air rushing inside of my soaking wet walls. Although, I can still feel his eyes on me.

He watches me for a long while before commanding me to, "Rollover,"

Now, typically I'm not too fond of dog jokes or a vampire trying to control me for that matter but I can't deny the fact that his command doesn't leave room for any argument.

The matter isn't up for debate. Plus, he is a king. My king. How could I ever disobey him?

That's exactly why I roll over. My backside sinks into the chilling blanket of ice-cold snow as my soaking wet hair clings onto the side of my face. His nostril flares widely as he takes in my scent. He then runs his skillful savory tongue over the top of his perfectly plumped lips as if he can still taste me. I can see my wet essence dripping down his face. It's so, much sexual tension.

"Now, spread your legs wide open for me," he says, finally. His voice sounds ruff but yet so gentle and his hands are in a tight fist. His monster claws are also present, digging into his skin.

His wish is my command, I think to myself as I spread my legs open. This is my duty. It's finally my turn to please him and I very much so want to please him.

I quietly lay there, watching him, watch me before he decides to finally make his way back over to me.

His eyes are heavily blended, caught in between the shade of ruby red golden liquid but yet also heavy-lidded.

His facial expression assumes this superior dominance appearance. Majestic and demanding.

"I finally found you. My other half, I'm complete," he murmurs. "So, hauntingly beautiful, frightening unique, and all mine. How did I ever get so lucky?"

"Luck doesn't have anything to with it," my more, animalistic side states. "It's all me,"

This time, Cyrus doesn't speak. Although, he doesn't have to his eyes speak volumes and his action speaks louder than words. He's given me that eye again, cautiously watching me like I'm his prey that he downright refuses to allow to escape.

That is most likely the reason he decides to take baby steps in my direction, slowly but surely making his way over to me.

Once here, he lowers his body in front of me before prodding my legs apart to sit on his knees between them. While still looking directly at my face. Pinning me in place with the intensity of his stare to the point that even if I wanted to escape I wouldn't.

I don't have the courage to make a run for it but I somehow find the courage to touch him like how I'm craving for him to touch me. My hands are trembling as I bring my left hand up to run it throughout his velvety and soft now short-cut dark brown mahogany hair.

His hands are trembling as well as he glides it down between my chest, lingering onto my now hardened nipple. Then he brings it down to my ribcage, hauntingly brushes my stomach just above my belly button, and then finally rubs his skillful finger softly over my treasure chest.

My chest tightens completely and I abruptly lose my breath.

There is sudden dauntlessly dangerous energy that surrounds us, surrounding him. I embrace every second of it, digging my finger deeper into his hair, and without my consent, a soft moan escapes from out of my lips.

He sends chills down my spine as he begins to plant tiny kisses all over my bare skin. It feels so good but it's not enough. I need to feel him inside of me.