Naruto then noticed that he was under Shikamaru's Shadow Possession Jutsu as his legs were entangled by his shadow. "Leave him Shikamaru" Sasuke's words confused everyone as they looked at him with questioned look. "I was fooled by him once but not again....it's his Shadow clone" Naruto and Sasuke shared a smirk at each other. Naruto smirked as he acknowledged Sasuke's observation while Sasuke smirked as he proved Naruto that his Shadow clone won't work on him.

"I see....so that's the power of the Sharingan. Scaryy" Naruto then made a handsign as he disappeared with a pop leaving a stunned group of shinobis. Now they had no conflict , doubts or questions in their mind as their one single question was answered....Naruto was The Ghost.

.................

Akatsuki Hideout.

Everyone looked at Naruto who was sitting on a rock with a fallen face as they understood what has happened "so...looks like things didn't go right" said Nagato as he sat beside him.

" Hinata was not there. It was Menma and others. And of course they were all set to capture me. Things went exactly as you said" he replied. "Leave it now. We need to focus on our mission. We need to get the Five Tails chakra scroll which is at Sunagakure. Naruto and Crow will be going . Crow will meet you on the way" said Nagato to which Naruto nodded in agreement.

...............

At Konohagakure,
Night time,
Konoha Hospital.

It was that time of day when everyone was asleep in the village concluding their day with a dream. Yet there was this one person with a mask covering his face and a headband which hid one of his eyes who couldn't find to sleep as he walked the passageway of the Hospital finding a particular room. He then took a right turn at the end of the passage as he opened the door to enter a room: Room no-03 Rin Nohara.

Kakashi, who was the visitor of the patient quietly grabbed a chair and sat close to the bed. Looking at the face of the lady a soft smile was plastered on his face as he remembered his childhood days. His squad with whom he completed so many mission, traveling to different villages, showing off their talent to their sensei were his best days.

His smile then disappeared as he remembered the third member of their squad...Obito Uchiha. " Do you know Rin....a few days ago Naka Shrine was attacked by Akatsuki. In the fight we encountered a masked man with Sharingan eye...just one eye. We think that it's Obito. But...but how could that be possible. I killed him with my own hand" Kakashi then looked at his shaking hands "I killed him with these two hands of mine....his blood covering them....I still remember that day..."...

Flashback.

Weather wasn't good that day. Thunderstikes , strong cutter winds and high velocity rain displayed total terror in atmosphere. On a vast plain land there stood two shinobis, one was in Akatsuki cloak while the other wore an Anbu outfit. " Ever since Rin has gone into coma you went missing. You never even showed to check on her in the Hospital and the next thing we learn is that you have found a terrorist group called Akatsuki....what's going on Obito?" asked Kakashi.

"Rin is in Coma?" Obito who was unaware of this was shocked after he heard the news. "So you don't know it huh....where have you been last few days?".

Kakashi's question remained unanswered as Obito looked straight into his eyes "you won't understand Kakashi....the danger coming upon us in the future. It's all written in the Naka Shrine."

Kakashi couldn't understand a thing he was saying but he decided to ignore it as he proceeded with his words, " You have been titled Wanted you know that? And I am ordered to kill you"