"I don't care I know you do I just want to hear you say it. You know what change of plan no sex for three weeks if you don't say it back."

"Can you wait that long?" Scarlett answered starting to put fairy lights all around the rooftop. "At the difference that I can get myself off you can't." Lizzie sassed back which makes Scarlett gasp in offense.

"That's little of you to bring that now, it's a real problem you know. It's not my fault I can't do it on myself. Please tell me your sisters aren't in the same room." Scarlett tried to explain but then remember where Lizzie is.

"No don't worry I told them to take a break before I call you." Lizzie chuckled answering her. "Good wouldn't want them to know that part of me. Babe, I really have to go now Rose's getting impatient." Scarlett lied while making sure every plants on the roof were beautiful.

"Okay okay, I'm not taking you from her any longer, love you." Lizzie told her softly. "I love you." Scarlett answered before hanging up making Lizzie smile from ear to ear.

With the help of Cobie, Scarlett finishes to prepare everything she needed for the night. "Okay foods in the oven, desserts in the fridge, you'll need to open the wine to let it breathe. The table's set and she's coming home in an hour, that's perfect go take a shower I'll help you to get ready." The brunette listed everything.

Scarlett nodded and go up to the floor where the master bedroom is, she left three outfits on her bed for Cobie to decide before going in the shower. On her side, the older woman sneakily gets on the roof to hide a camera. She knew that if Scarlett knew about it, it would stress her more than she will be, but they'll appreciate having the possibility to watch the demand again.

She makes her way down to the third floor where Scarlett's room is, from the three outfits she choose a beautiful dark red long-sleeved dress with lace trim on the collar and sleeves. It has a bateau neckline and an A-line skirt stopping above her knees, she took some black heels to go with it.

Scarlett meets her back in the bedroom with towels around her body and hair. "The red one nice choice, I'll go change then you can help me with makeup and hair?"

"Sounds good but hurry up she'll be almost here, don't want to be late for your date." Cobie teased the blonde-haired woman. Scarlett gets ready with the help of Cobie she let her hairs flow down to her shoulders curling them a little, and she finishes with a natural makeup. "You're good-looking Johansson."

"Mh I'm not bad." Scarlett nodded to herself in front of the mirror. Cobie comes behind her and helps her put a beautiful necklace on. "Don't forget to call me tomorrow I want to know everything okay? Break a leg."

Scarlett hugs her thankfully that she helped all day, and promises to call her before she leads her out. She was now alone in her house looking at all the details, Elizabeth sent her a text ten minutes ago saying she was on her way.

She went into the kitchen to take the wine and the aperitif upstairs to the rooftop, making sure the ring is well hidden but still at reach for the big moment. She starts pacing around waiting for Lizzie to arrive.

Meanwhile, Lizzie park her car in front of their house still dress in the suit her sisters made her try today. She was happy to be home she missed her girls all day, strutting to the house she opens the door. "Love I'm home!"

 "Love I'm home!"