~CBARVK~The Chemicals React ~

Comenzar desde el principio

I'm officially flushed and lost for words. How could I keep a promise like that? Just, how?! Oh, wow! I'm kissing him and I didn't even brush my teeth. Oh, my Goddess. Can you say Groooooosssssss... And just like that, I die from embarrassment. Literally, I'm a living corpse here people!

I bury my face deep into my hands and then sink. Wishing that I could suddenly become invisible. 

Obviously, I don't.

Unfortunately, for me, I don't have any superpowers. I'm not that cool and my mate most certainly can still see me. He removes my hands and then cups my face with his lukewarm hands, making me melt again. I'm a puddle. I meant it when I said that his touch sparks warmth into my soul.

"Seriously, Embry," breathes Cyrus. His eyes are full of nothing but love and adoration. Those beautiful golden orbs spark sunlight into my soul. He doesn't even care about my morning breath, if that's not love I don't know what is. "You're an amazing kisser," he tells." You have no reason to be shy," Yeah, right! That's easy coming from a vampire.

They don't need to sleep or eat, and I never met a vampire with a hygiene problem, which makes no sense now that I'm thinking about it because they drink blood for a living but hey... I'm no rocket scientist.

"Seriously baby," he continues on. "Your lips were made to move in sync with my lips. Your tongue was made to taste my tongue."

"Even with my morning breath," I choke out.

Cyrus freezes for just a second stares into my eyes, and then out of nowhere, he burst out laughing. Yes, he's laughing me the hell out, officially murdering me. I lower my face into my shoulder, once again seeking the power of invisibility but my hearty laughing mate isn't having any of that.

Cyrus pulls my face up from out of my shoulder and forces me to look directly into his eyes, making sure that I'm aware of how clearly he can see me.

My heart rate increases once again from the severity of his stare. It's just something about how he looks at me. "I meant what I said," he starts off by saying. "Your lips were made to move in sync with my lips. Your tongue was made to taste my tongue," he pauses, and then his lips curve up into a wicked smirk, "Even with your morning breath, I love you."

"I have no problem with dying from your fire breath just to get a taste of you," he teases, and once again I'm tickled pink and I can't help but giggle.

"Seriously, "I breathe out while attempting to control my laughter.

"Seriously," he breathes back into my lips, taking control of my giggles at once before he seals the deal with a simple but extremely sweet and passionate kiss. Aww. My heart. I can't take this. "I love you, Embry Destiny Wilde," he whispers.

"I love you too, Cyrus the Ruthless Vampire King," I whisper back before he claims my lip with another simple but extremely sweet and passionate kiss. After that we just sit there, staring at one another for what seems like a long-drawn-out moment.

It's like we're stuck in some sort of trace that prevents us from breaking eye contact, not that anyone of us would want to.

I mean at least I don't. I can't speak for him but judging by the dreamy look inside his golden eyes. I believe that he feels the same way that I do. If you ask me, I can sit there to the end of time, just staring at him. He's that gorgeous to me.

Another moment or so passes by before Cyrus decides to finally break the spell. He places his eyes onto a door on the left side of the room, and that's when I realize that we aren't in the same room that we were once before. That reminds me, when did we get into a bed in the first place?