34: Hawaii: The Twins Birthday

Start from the beginning

Once Scarlett had finished opening her gifts her dad called her so I left the room for them to talk and celebrate together. I cleaned up the rubbish from the wrapping paper and then looked through my clothes to find something to wear tonight. I had a few options with me, I mainly did that because I assumed Scarlett would steal my outfit and I'd have to find something last minute. I still had my money on her taking my outfit despite having so many perfectly good options with her.

"You ready?" She asked wrapping her arms around me. "Yeah. I'll get us a car." She kissed my cheek. "Thank you all this." She says. "You don't have to thank me for anything, baby. It's truly my pleasure." "Love you, baby." "Love you too. Forever."

We walked down the strip together to get a car and then went into town. We looked around the market and picked a few things up. Got ice cream, looked around spoke to a few locals, took some pictures with some fans we met before hiding from the paps and heading back. I took the things to the hut and Scar waited with the car, we were heading to a private beach so we needed the car to take us there. Most people were already chilling there, we hired it for the whole day... It's where the part will be tonight. We had native dancers and a bomb fire, music, dancing drinks and food. It'll be a party to remember. I just don't know how I'm going to top it for her 30th next year.

"Rose took her clothes off and ran straight to her uncle Chris in the water. I watched in amusement. I set our things down before taking my clothes off too. Scarlett whistled at me as I did it and I felt the blood rush to my cheeks. "Keep it in your pants, Johansson," Hunter called to her. "But she's just so-" I put my hand over her mouth. "Let's go to the water, to make sure her uncle doesn't drown her," I say looking over my shoulder as Chris pretended to toss her in but catch her before she hit the water.

"Yeah... Okay." She said unbuttoning her shirt. I was a little confused for a moment, and then she just slipped it off. I smiled at her. "Woah." Not helpful Tom. Scarlett tried to keep her smile on her face clearly hearing Tom from behind her. "Let's go." I tugged her arm. She nodded and we ran down the beach. "You look amazing baby." "Do I? Or am I just your girlfriend." "You look amazing," I tell her again.

"I should go get my shirt again." "Why baby?" "It's ugly." I turned her to face me, we were stopped halfway between our friends and the sea. "I don't think so. You shouldn't hide it. Show's you're stronger than whatever tried to hurt you." I cupped her face with one hand and with the other I pulled her close my hand on the scar she hated so much. "You look amazing... but if you don't feel comfortable I'll go get the cover-up for you," I tell her tracing her scar like I did all the time. "You'll cover it?" "Yeah." I nodded and she walked ahead of me I jumped up on her back and she chuckled. "I didn't say how I'd do it." I laughed with her, she walked me down to the water and when it covered the scar I slipped off of her and swam to Chris to get Rose down. "No, she's mine," Chris said joking holding her out of my reach.

We messed around in the water for a while I had Scar on my shoulders at one point. "I love being up here, is this how tall people feel." She laughed resting her hands on top of my head. Whilst she was up there Hunter tossed Rose and failed to catch her and she went under. She can swim she just hates water in her face and panics when it happens. So I had to get Scar off me so one of us could grab her and hold her above the water. We each took an arm and pulled her up Scarlett wiped her face. "Take a breath. Take a breath." She told her in a calm tone. She was getting flustered. Scar put her on her hip. "Rose breath honey, mummy's got you." She took a few breaths. "I'm sorry little one." Hunter apologised to her when she was calm. "You're bad at that game." She told him and we laughed a little. "Are you okay?" Scarlett asked. "Yeah." She breathed deeply. "Kisses." her mum asks and she gave her mum an Eskimo kiss.

Scar kept hold of Rose for the rest of the time we were in the water. We then got out and grabbed a bite to eat. before building sandcastles. I did a little bit of sunbathing whilst Scarlett played with Rose. We kind of was taking it in turns to relax this week. I tried to give her more time because she's been working so hard but she just loves spending time with Rose. She was the best mum.