5.

Your P.O.V.

I stoped for a second to catch my breath. It was around 3 in the morning and I was just a few steps away from the forest road that led to the car.

I placed the fuel canisters down and sighed. It's maybe a good thing that I don't need to sleep for days and I never eat but that can really get on my nerves. It makes every second seem like forever.

I picked the canisters up and slowly made my way to the car. I peeked inside and thankfully he was still there sleeping peacefully. I filled the car tank with the gas and put the canisters beside the car.

I then set back in the car and slowly closed the door, trying not to wake him up. But unfortunately I did.

———————————————————————————

Russia's P.O.V.

I opened my eyes at the sound of the car door closing. I looked up and saw her sitting at the drivers seat again.

"Hey," I said and yawned.

"I'm sorry... Didn't mean to wake you up..."

"It's okay. I don't mind. It's hard to sleep with these on," I said as I lifted my hands up.

She reached out for my hand and grasped the handcuffs tightly. She ripped it apart and freed my left hand. Then she did the same with the right.

"Thank you," I said as I rubbed my wrists and gave her a smile.

"You're welcome..."

"So tell me, where did you go?"

"Gas..."

"How far did you have to walk?"

"Don't know... I was running there and back for 4 hours..."

"What? You were running for 4 hours?"

She nodded and threw the broken handcuffs out through the window.

"And thanks for giving me the blanket. Where did you find it?"

"In the back... And money too..."

"How much?"

"I don't know... I'll go check..."

She walked out and came back after a few minutes.

"500.000 dollars..."

"That's great! That's one problem less."

"We need to get rid of this car..."

"Good point."

She put the keys back in and turned on the car.

"Wait. Aren't you going to sleep?"

"No... You sleep... I drive..."

"Okay, but wake me up when you feel tired."

"Okay..."

I went back to sleep and let her do as she wishes. That's what I'm told to do after all.

——————————————————————————

7:30 am

Your P.O.V.

I slowly drove down the road and looked at the city ahead of us. There we can get rid of this car and buy a new one with this money we have.

But I changed my mind when I saw a plane fly above the road. Even though it was already flying too high to reach us it was scary to watch it fly over our heads.
If only we could find a way to get on the plane. The fact that we didn't have any personal documents was the smallest problem. The world doesn't even know that we exist, and you can't have a passport or anything else when you're not even considered existent.