3. unknown flowers

Laying in the hospital bed I tried to roll on my side but winced at a sharp pain in my stomach. I curled in a ball and grabbed my gown in pain. This had become kinda normal but this time was different.

I glanced at my phone and let out a small breath seeing a notification from my boss. I slowly sat up and winced again, looking down at my stomach. Letting out a small breath I opened the message. A voice memo. Clicking on the memo the first thing I heard was yelling and cheering.

" Listen here Y/N ! I know you may be the best fuckin dancer I have but I can't keep having you skip job for some random ass man ! This is your last warning, hear me boy ? "

Letting out a small breath I responded with a simple: ' ok, got it. '

Turning off my phone and rolling to the window facing outside I smiled a bit at the rain hitting the clear surface. Watching the water droplets slide down the glass and connect together seemed to calm me down from everything.

After about 30 minutes I slowly fell asleep, still facing the window. I heard as the door to my room opened and someone walked over. They mumbled something under their breath, it sounded like a curse of some sorts.

After that I heard a small glass clink and their footsteps walk away and out of the room. It wasn't until the next couple of hours that I woke up from my sleep. Letting out a small whine I sat up and rubbed my eyes, wincing at the cuts on my body.

I looked over to my right and let out a small gasp at the daisies next to my bed. A small smile crawled it's way on my face thinking it was my friend Lyra. Taking a small breath in my mood was immediately lifted.

The flowers…they were more than flowers I learned.

\\word count: 332//