2. Unexpected Guest

" Nice to see you again doll. "

" Oh fuck off. " I growled and stared at the brunette. He let out a low chuckle and turned to face me. His eyes scanned my body and he noticed I was still in a towel. He hummed and walked over to me.

He had a pretty bad limp which made me beam with pride. Toby grabbed my chin and pushed me against the hallway wall. I tightened my grip on the towel as a small whimper escaped my lips.

" Let me go you asshole! " I snapped and grabbed his wrist, trying to get free. He pushed me against the wall again and growled, hitting my head against a beam, receiving a sickening crack from the house.

He held the same knife I used to stab his thigh to my own. " Now~ let's see what this bad boy can handle. " He smirked and plunged the blade into my thigh.

I let out a gasp and tightened my grip on his wrist. " Now Y/n~ let's get you to emergency care huh~? " He cooed and pulled the knife out. He stabbed it in my gut triggering a scream. Toby slapped a hand over my mouth and grinned. " That's a beautiful sound doll~ " he hummed.

As I started to lose strength the towel got looser. Finally I dropped my towel revealing the female features I held. Toby glanced down and looked up immediately with concern. He sighed and stepped back.

" I'll call an ambulance, you're not allowed to die here. " He rubbed his eyes and called 911. He explained that his friend had been stabbed and was losing blood quickly.

" Wait! " I winced and looked down at my stomach. " Why didn't you say anything? " I demanded and moved closer. " Why!? I thought you were going to ridicule and misgender me! " I looked up and gripped the knife.

" I don't care what you identify as, I care about getting revenge. " He explained and grabbed my neck, picking me up. He laid me on my bed and chuckled.

" Good luck doll~. " He hummed and walked out the room.

Then all I heard were sirens.

\\Shut I know it late at night
We don't need sleep
Silence//

Word count: 370