『••𝖼𝗁.𝟤𝟦••』

'SO IN SHORT

'SO IN SHORT.. WE'RE BABYSITTING HIM?'

 WE'RE BABYSITTING HIM?'

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

As much as Levi wanted to check up on [Y/N], he was unable to see him due to being a part of a meeting regarding the expedition, so he had ordered the younger soldiers to make sure he's alright every now and then.

The news about him passing out in the hallway when he attempted to head towards Levi's office, it left him worried about the child but he was relieved after being informed that Armin has safely returned him back to his room.

Armin told Eren, who informed another older soldier, then the word reached Levi. He instantly told them to look out for the [H/C] haired due to him being extremely busy with meetings.

"I understand!" Eren nodded confidently, "Please count on us, we'll look after him." The older soldier nodded with a warm smile. "Thank you, really. This will ease the Captain." He mentioned the black haired.

"Hm? Was he worried?" Eren though it was a stupid question to ask but did anyway. "Though he hadn't showed it, it was clear that he was." The soldier nodded as an affirmative answer.

"Right.." Eren mumbled, lowering down his gaze to his feet. "Well then, I'll be taking my leave now." He said, saluting to the brunette who saluted in return. "Goodbye." He told the older soldier who began to walk away.

Eren's eyes averted from the back of the soldier as he began making his way towards his friends' location. Once he had entered the large room, the attention was traveled towards him.

"Eren!" Sasha exclaimed once she had caught the sight of him. Armin's eyes glistened at the sight of the brunette, "So! How did it go?" Eren smiled at his excitement.

"We're assigned— well it's not actually a mission— to check up on [Y/N] every now and then." He answered Armin's question, his eyes traveling to all of his comrades.