"Why would I want to apologize to you?" Kenma asked raising an eyebrow. "Don't go acting like I owe you some huge favor, everything I said about you was true, like it or not."

Kuroo slumped his head in defeat.

"Any chance of me black-mailing you?" He asked as a last resort. 

Kenma scoffed, "You think you have black-mail on me? Shoyou knows everything you know about me, and the only one here with black-mail info is me," he rolled his eyes.

"E-EVERYTHING?" Kuroo exclaimed, eyes widening. "How long have you been friends?!"

"Ten years."

"WHAT?!"

Kuroo looked utterly betrayed, and oh so confused.

Kozume almost pitied the pathetic being kneeling before him.

"Okay, just this one,  I will give you a single piece of information. Very important though. But you have to figure out the rest deal?" Kenma said, rolling his eyes at the way kuroo's shone.

"DEAL."

Kenma breathed out, then said, "You know the crushes I had in highschool and college?" He sighed, tilting his head to the rooster who stared expectantly.

"Yeah, what about 'em?"

"Well all of them, every one, was him."

Kuroo's jaw dropped.

"WHAT? BUT THEY SEEMED SO DIFFERENT- " He yelled, trying to piece the information together.

"Yeah, he's changed a lot, still love just as much if not more though," kenma sighed.

Kuroo sat in silence, trying to remember the most recent description he was given.

~*.*~Flashback~*.*~

"Sooo.... met anyone yet?" Kuroo asked wriggling his eyebrows.

"For fucks sake-" Kenma facepalmed. "Y'know what, kinda?" He the said, quietly, hoping the other wouldn't catch it.

He did.

"*Gasp* Really?! Who it's been so long since you've liked someone!"  Kuroo smirked, excited his best friend might finally get some action.

"Whatever. Anyway, I've known him for a bit,"  Kozumme trailed off, deciding not to tell more than need as to not mess up the 'surprise' to who it was

"Well? What's he like?" Kuro pressed on, wanting details of who'd catch the gamer's eye.

"Be more specific," He grumbled, his eyes not leaving the phone he'd just picked up.

"How tall? Personality? Is he shy or whatever? Does he live near?" Kuroo asked, making a 'go on gesture.

"He's pretty short. He's got an interesting personality, can go from bubbly, to threatening , to... flirtatious... then back to bubbly easily. Pretty social, but he doesn't think I'm weird for not being around others as much. he'll turn down offers with other people and take time out of his own day to spend time with just him and I, so the both of us are more comfortable..."

Then Kenma realized he was practically gushing.

"A-anyway... he's not really shy, like at all usually, and I'm not telling you abut his whereabouts you damn stalker-rooster," He finished with a glare.

"Stalker? Since when?" Kuroo asked seeming  confused.

"Remember that one time...