Ran paused as he dug into his back pocket to grab the gun, it was a Beretta M 92. A cold black color as it glistened.

The sight of it caught her eyes slightly catching her by surprise, even sanzu was a little petrified. " Use this," he tossed the gun to Sanzu over her head and he catch it quickly.

His eyes skimmed the new weapon he had gained and tucked it into his belt making sure to put it on safety. (Name) looked down at the wooden table not finding anything just scared now that Sanzu had been armed with a weapon making him even more dangerous.

It was visual, when ran would leave he'd point the gun to her head and shoot her. The surrounding darkness was not there for comfort but only for company of Sanzu's formidable presence.

The image looped within her mind like an old vintage movie playing. His finger against the trigger as he toyed with her.

How would she die, definitely by the pink-haired psychopath. But she wasn't all that upset, she could die peacefully.. nobody could send her any harm when she'd die.

Whilst she was in her own world the door closed sending her directly to reality. Ran was gone, Sanzu was in charge.

A firm grab yanked her by the roots of her hair and Sanzu held onto her by her hair. At gunpoint nonetheless, the cold metal of the gun dragged across her skin.

Running from her neck to underneath her chin to the front of her lips, He forcefully made her open her mouth placing the gun in her mouth. The fistful of hair made her stand up.

" Listen.. you're gonna go upstairs, and start stripping, or else I'll shoot you and your fucking brains out," The man's tone only grew more aggressive as the grip tightened.

It wasn't even optional he started dragging the woman alongside him up the stairs, once they reached the room he threw her on the ground, and her already wounded legs opened up.

Sanzu had one hand deep into his pockets and one hand on the trigger just in case she'd make any more moves. Her outfit was less sexual since Sanzu had been over way more and Ran hadn't liked the appeal of other men looking at (name) sexually.

Her hands trembled tremendously as she hooked them onto the waistband of the jeans, slowly sliding them down her waist as it exposed some of the brutal bruises and some stretch marks.

Overall since she really hadn't eaten that much and she just now got comfortable eating meals Ran prepared. (Name) hadn't eaten much making her lose weight, it wasn't even proper since it damaged her mental state and it'd be hard to walk or escape.

Sanzu grew impatient of what he thought was her 'teasing' him but it was just the general regard she hadn't like stripping in front of anyone. Before adult-hood, she was barely even comfortable with her body, self-conscious of the beauty standard and all.

His hands hooked onto her jeans as he forcefully ripped them off of her body. They dropped to her ankles leaving her like fish caught within a net. She kicked her legs out and her foot graced Sanzu's thigh.

He ignored it as he tugged the hem of her shirt trying to rip it off. The bottom of it outlines her bra. Since ran had given her privileges she used it to the fullest even though sanzu hadn't liked it.

The black-laced bra outlined her chest barely covering her buds as sanzu's hand grabbed onto it. Lifting it up her bra revealed her bruised and cold skin.

There were cigarette burns engraved into her body that he saw but ignored. Her cries filled the room as the man placed the gun back in between her lips to firmly remind her to shut the hell up.

She tried to gag as she could feel the cold metal of the trigger brush past her lips, her leg forcefully kicked the man back sending him into the dresser and his back flying towards it.

Sanzu complained as he tried getting up only to be met at gunpoint, Her outfit basically torn as her body trembled. The patterned goosebumps formed on her skin as she pointed the saliva-covered gun at him.

His eyes seemed relaxed but in the far corner of his mind, he knew that he wouldn't be harmed. 'She couldn't pull the trigger if she wanted to,'

Murder..
Is murder wrongfully done when you were defending yourself? Or was it self-defense.. if so.. why does it still feel wrong

With trembling eyes, she placed her finger on the trigger and applied pressure. The sound of the 'Ammo' shot out made a loud sound...

Silence filled the room...

..
...
....
.....

An airy breathe filled the room as Sanzu's eyes opened, one eye at a time. He was still alive. There was no ammo, it was all a mindless bluff.

Sanzu took the opportunity to get up and tackle the woman, pushing her onto the bed and pinning her down. Her nails scratched the back of his shirt as she helplessly attempted to fight back.

He hadn't done much since he'd rather tire her out before damaging his toy. She squirmed against him as her body tired itself out.

Throwing her head back (name) felt something brush against her body, she felt something pressing against her underwear.

It was hard and a lip brushed against her ear, " Listen.. I'll make you a deal.."

He huffed against her ears as a gravelly voice whispered into her ear, " I won't tell.. if you don't..."

Tears formed in the corner of her eye as she tried to hide it, but the traumatizing flashbacks remained deeply into her mind.

Hope was gone, everything helpless..

" Just kill me,"

Her words rambled as she tried to speak clearly. Even if it was horribly spoken, the tears ran down her cheek as it fell onto the bed. Sanzu loomed over her as she was pinned down.

" It'd be a waste for a pretty woman like you, to be killed by a demon-like me.." he hushed the woman as she still pleaded for death, Sanzu forcefully placed his lips onto hers giving her a nasty kiss for her pleads.

Stroking some of her hair like a psychopath,..

Ran eyed the woman who dug her head into his chest, their legs intertwined with one another had he attempted to stroke her hair. Strands of his own mixing in the process with hers.

" Something wrong.." he inquired as if what he himself hadn't done was already wrong..

(Name) hadn't bothered moving, not just because of the drug, but because she was completely hurt.

' Something wrong..'

' Something.. WRONG..'

' No, no.. no.. you kidnapping me.. abusing me.. killing in front of me.. drugging me.. having me raped for hours on end.. BUT SUDDENLY, SOMETHING'S WRONG?!..'

...

" Nothing at all Ran.."

' Nothing... at...all...'

─ ( 𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 )
𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲 sinnerhall