making it to her first period class she stood in front of the door. taking in a deep breath she slowly released it. her hand went up pulling the door open and making sure it shut gently.

turning around to go to her assigned seat her eyes wandered around the class. towards the left side of the classroom she was met with you.

you silently sat in your seat. arms crossed as you leaned back in the desks chair. looking at historia you gave her a knowing stare.

the girl gave you a smile before quickly heading to her seat.

watching her sit down you sighed looking away "how's your day historia?"

slightly jumping at the break in silence she turned her body around. facing you she furrowed her eyebrows. not understanding why you were talking to her she smiled "good, how about you?"

looking at the whiteboard you hummed "it's going good."

clasping her hands together her smiled got bigger "well that's good!"

shaking your head you chuckled. the girl cleared her throat "what's funny?". averting your gaze from the board you looked back at her. "you can stop with the happy and preppy act."

historias face faltered. she sucked in a breath trying to comprehend your words. no one had ever noticed and if they did they wouldn't care to say anything.

it wasn't as surprising to her. when you first got here she found you to be very observant. you took notice of everything, nothing slipped past you.

you watched as her smile faded away. she rested her face into a blank expression. swallowing she spoke up "how did you notice?"

leaning your head back you looked at the ceiling "i'm not stupid."

nodding her head she looked away.

opening her mouth she went to ask another question but soon got interrupted.

"no i don't know who sent ymir that photo."

licking her lips she pushed them together "if you find out will you let me know?"

you found it stupid for her to ask something like that. sure you did know who it was but it shouldn't be any of her concern.

there was no reason to be mad when she did it to herself. although you could have continued the conversation by telling her no you gave her a sure.

thanking you she turned back around with a smile on her face. the door opened once again causing you and historia to look.

in came eren.

he walked in letting the door close on its own. his backpack hung onto his right shoulder as all of his attention was on his phone.

the only time he looked up was when he went to sit by you. settling into the plastic chair he scrolled through his phone. blinking, you looked away waiting for sasha to come in.

your prayers were magically answered as the girl walked through the door rushing over to you. "hey hottie!"

smiling, you gently kicked a chair to sasha so she could sit in front of you. "you ready for that test in ackerman?"

the female came to a stop from digging in her bag. slowly looking at you she smiled nervously "test?"

rasing a brow you groaned "how did you forget?"

letting out a whine she fell on your desk dramatically "i was busy!"

she stood up grabbing her bag "i'm going to go talk to armin for help!" nodding your head in agreement you watched her run out the door.