A Date ...for a video.. nothing else (part 2)

Tubbo's pov

I sighed as soon as he left the room..

Did I really think he wanted to go on an actual date with me..

All of this is because of this stupid book...

(What is the book about?)

I found this book in a Library 3 years ago way before I even knew any of my friends right now..

And I kept it because Lani wanted to keep this book you know she is like a love guru' or some shit in her school ..

Yeah I do not know what she has been up to but she used the tip in this book and I never even read it

Because I am dyslexic I don't get half of this but this one had a page which really interested in which was the one called

"Sighs that you like someone" I had nothing to do and so started to read it..

And then I realised my whole little butterflies in my stomach were actually something meaning I liked my best friend...

Ranboo ...yup this sucks he literally thinks of me as a friend and even if we flirt quite a lot ....it is only because of the "canonically married" thing not cause he likes me ..

Plus anybody who is lucky enough to get interested by Ranboo in the crush departement...

Is probably not me ..I am probably not even half as good as Ranboo ..

Plus why ruin such a perfect friendship with him..

So I got a different version of the book which tell me how to stop growing my feelings for him...

This would help ...right?

Welp- CUT! Anyways I am sorry this is short I had assignments to do today but Tomorrow you are getting the next part which I actually write while being focused! Have a great day :)