Wei Bei said that there is no problem at all.

But no one thought that the real problem was He Jinyun.

The first round of songs was very simple. They were all popular songs this year. Ye Zexi, Wei Bei, and You Jia answered all of them. When it was He Jinyun's turn, He Jinyun could not pass.

Then came the second and third round, without exception, they could not pass He Jinyun's turn.

Wei Bei's eyes widened in shock: "Teacher He! What's the matter with you!"

Finally discovered the weakness of the four, the program group had fun now.

He Jinyun looked at everyone apologetically, and said frankly: "I'm really not good at it."

Ye Zexi said without even thinking, "Everyone is bad at something."

Wei Bei sighed: "Then should we now think about what we have to eat at night."

You Jia also nodded solemnly: "I always feel that if we continue to play, the program might run out of titles, yet we still can't win."

Ye Zexi looked at the director on the side, thought for two seconds and said: "Director, should we change the rules? What do you think of the half-right answer?"

Of course the director would not agree!

After all, the four people who joined forces today did not show mercy.

Seeing that the director disagreed, Ye Zexi turned his head to look at He Jinyun: "Teacher He, are you familiar with any singers or songs?"

He Jinyun thought for a while and pointed to Ye Zexi: "I have heard all the songs you sang in "Time Idol" before."

After a pause, He Jinyun said the names of several singers.

Ye Zexi nodded, then looked at the director aside: "There are a few songs that Teacher He is familiar with, right?"

This time the director thought for a few seconds, and finally nodded.

Sure enough, the next game was much smoother.

After a few games ended, the four guests also got a lot of ingredients.

The director team also took out the last ingredient---a variety of marine fish.

Ye Zexi's eyes lit up for a moment: "We must win this round!"

You Jia looked back at Ye Zexi when she heard this sentence: "Do you like fish so much?"

Hearing this, He Jinyun and Wei Bei also looked over.

Ye Zexi suddenly thought of He Jinyun's words before, and faintly glanced at He Jinyun: "Yes, after all, in Teacher He's impression, I have no other quality besides eating fish."

He Jinyun was suddenly stunned, he was taken aback for a moment, and then his eyes bent into a smile.

This child does hold grudges.

Wei Bei and You Jia laughed.

You Jia smiled and said, "Yes, after all, the first thought when seeing fish is to eat. Can't you still let other fish evolve into mermaids?"

Ye Zexi nodded in agreement: "Yes! And I don't eat all kinds of fish, I just like fried dried fish!"

He Jinyun's eyes deepened with a smile: "Then I will try my best to get your fried fish."

Ye Zexi looked at He Jinyun for an instant, with bright eyes: "Yes! I just remembered, Teacher He, you must do your best for this question!"

He Jinyun met Ye Zexi's shining eyes, again with his familiar expression.