I was too nervous to meet anyones' eyes so I just darted my eyes everywhere in the room.

"Mirabelle." Dad started and I looked at him while playing with Ricardos fingers, which is a nervous habit that I had ever since when were kids. He actually doesn't mind when I asked him.

"Y-yes?" I asked and cleared my throat when it came out cracked.

"Why where you at a race, and why didn't you tell us?" He asked and leaned back in his chair.

I went to answer when Ricardo beat me to it.

"Actually sir, it was my idea, she didn't even know we were going there." I snapped my head towards him and gave him a glare. I didn't wanna get him in trouble!

My dad raised an eyebrow and clasped his hands together.

"Oh really?"

Ricardo nodded his head and his posture was straight. Showing absolutely no hesitation and lying.

"Well that doesn't cut it, you're not supposed to go anywhere dangerous." Gio grumbled and glared at us, which is honestly making me mad.

"Excuse me?! You don't tell me what to do Giovanni. And why are we talking about what I was doing there, why don't we talk about what YOU were doing there?" I glared at him which looked like it surprised them. I mean, I don't get mad often but enough is enough.

"That's non of your business." He spat, clenching his fists.

"Well it's also non of your business where I go." I spat back and had a glaring contest. He stepped near me and I did the same.

"Okay! Let's calm down and think before we talk." Vincent said and stepped between us making us take a few steps backwards, but our glaring didn't falter.

"Sit, both of you." An authoritative voice commanded. And we did silently.

Both of us looked at Alexander with respect and waited patiently for him to talk.

"First of all, Giovanni don't talk to your sister like that. And second of all, we were worried about you Bambina, it's a dangerous place with dangerous people, we just want you safe." He explained and I didn't say anything this time because he wasn't yelling and shouting at me like Gio did and he was talking calmly.

I nodded my head and said "I understand." I gave him a smile and returned it with a nod, tho I saw a small twitch at the corner of his mouth.

Gio scoffed beside and muttered "unbelievable." Under his breath.

Alexander gave him a stern look and said "If you have something to say, say it clearly Giovanni."

"I mean, come on, we aren't gonna talk about this!" He exclaimed throwing his hands in the air.

I turned in my seat and looked at him blankly "What were YOU doing there?"

He looked at me and ran his hands through his hair. "Same reason as you." He shrugged and I raised my eyebrows at him.

After we solved the issue and promising to take one of brothers with me again I started making my way towards my room, Ricardo was discussing some business with dad and he'll come shortly after.

I was near my room when I was suddenly grabbed and hugged by a muscular chest. I stiffened but once I smelt the familiar manly cologne I relaxed and hugged him back.

My head reached a little near his chest and he had his arms wrapped around me tightly.

"I missed you Детка (baby)." He whispered in my ear and I unconsciously shivered.

He bought his face closer to mine and looked into my eyes as if silently asking for permission while glancing at my lips.

I nodded my head and his lips crashed with mine. The kiss was urgent and passionate. He bought me closer by the waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck to bring him closer.

His tongue swiped across my bottom lip and I opened my mouth for him to enter. His tongue collided with mine and I could feel his piercing hitting every part of my mouth. Who knew tongue piercings would be so hot when kissing someone.

We soon let go and we were both panting hard, our chests heaved up and down in rhythm and when I looked up he was looking at me intensely and I blushed. I hid my face in his chest and he chuckled.

The deep vibrations making me squirm and look up.

We looked at each other for a while and then he said "You know, I didn't like it when you were holding hands with that guy."

I furrowed my brows and pouted "Well 'that guy' is like a brother to me so you're gonna have to get used to him." I said and put quotations when he talked about Ricardo and crossed my arms over my chest.

"If that's the case then I'm fine, but I still don't  like it." He said seriously.

I just shrugged and said "Well he means a lot to me, so please try to get along."

He nodded "For you."

"Care to go on another date with me tomorrow?" He said after a moment of silence, while looking nervously at me.

I blushed and thought of how our first date went. It was perfect and I hoped this one would be the same.

"I would love too." I answered with a smile which he returned.

We stood in silence after that, just looking at each other. But then suddenly their was a click, more specifically a gun.

"You better get your hands off of her." Someone with a deadly calm voice spoke and I looked behind Alexei  to see Ricardo pointing a gun to Alexei's head.

Alexei let go and turned around calmly, not even fazed by the fact that their is a gun being pointed at his head.

I looked at the both of them pleadingly, even tho they weren't doing anything, but just to prevent them from doing anything to harm each other.

"Let's go hermana." Ricardo said and started dragging me towards my room.

I looked back at Alexei and he just winked, then waved his phone. I nodded and we both waved at each before we were out of each other's sights.

I took a deep breath and smiled, waiting for tomorrow and our date.

——————-

Hey guysss!!

So the kiss scene isn't the best, I don't really know so just bear with me it'll get better in the future!

Btw the story is gonna get edited, so the grammar mistakes and the cringe parts are going.

Anyways, what did you think?! Comment and let me know, also where do think they should go on their second date? Also let me know.

Don't forget to vote and comment!

BYEEEEE🥸🥸🥸