⍟ᴊᴜɴɢ ʜᴏsᴇᴏᴋ ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs⍟

Start from the beginning

Plot: 14.5/15 (The plot isn't something completely new, it isn't unseen. There are many stories with similar plot lines, but that doesn't mean that the story is bad; in fact, the story is anything but that! The way the author has executed it, is just mind blowing and I loved every part of it.)

Dialogues: 10 / 10 (As I said before, the dialogues were and grammar is perfect! There are very few books that actually follow the 'comma-before-dialogue-tag' and 'period-before-action-tag' rules.)

Emotion 10/10 (I loved the fact that the author has written everything in Author's POV, yet managed to explain the MC's character so beautifully! The littlest of things in the story, have a great effect on the overall story. I could really feel with Migyung and how desperate she was, to keep her bond with Mijung fixed. Emotions were beautifully delivered, and the little humour in between was also fun to read.) Writing style: 14.5/15 (The author's writing style has touched my heart! It is simplistically done, yet it wasn't boring at all. Other than a couple missing words here and there, I can't fault anything in the book.) Enjoyment: 5/5 (I will surely be back to reread, and I'll eagerly be waiting for the future chapters, because I can see that the story is headed in a great direction.)

Total: 96.5/100

=====================

🥈Let me be your man by Mrs_Namnam.

Book title: Let Me Be Your Man

Category: Jung Hoseok

Title : 4/5 (it is catchy, and not at all cliche, but it didn't have as much of a connection with the story, and the plot itself.)

Cover: 4/5 (the text was visible, and it had a picture of Hobi and the Seoul background, so it ticked the boxes for being related with the story. However, the picture of Hobi itself seems a little weird, in the cover. But that's just my opinion.)

Blurb: 9.5/10 (everything was perfect about it! The way the sentences were framed, it was really nice! But, I would've loved it even more, if the story had actual references to "Can a new spark burn away the past?")

Grammar/vocab: 14.5/15 (the story was super clean, and was executed beautifully. There were just a few very minor grammar mistakes, that I assume were typos, since the author seems to have great knowledge of English grammar.)

Sense of story: 10/10 (everything made sense, so I don't have anything else to say here.)

Plot: 14.5/15 (it wasn't anything unseen, but that doesn't mean that it wasn't good. In fact, it was awesome! I had a lot of reading the story, and read everything in one go. The only thing I wasn't satisfied with, was the ending. It was super abrupt, but the author mentioned that they specifically wanted it like that, and it is okay, but I personally would've preferred something more. Other than that, I absolutely loved it.

Dialogues: 9.5/10 (like I said, there were just a few errors, but they can be overlooked. Everything else was okay.)

Emotion 10/10 (the book really pulled at my heart strings, especially the part when the MC came back after Tae drops her. That, and the part after, where Hobi comforts her. I really loved them. The humour of the book is also nice, I was laughing in all the right places.)

Writing style : 15/15 (everything was clean and neat, easy to understand, and there weren't any places where the author had overdone the descriptions. In fact, I wouldn't change a single thing [with the exception of the ending-])

Enjoyment: 5/5 (1 literally read the entire book at one go, and that says a lot, as I have concentration issues, and leave stuff incomplete. The book had be hooked, and I loved it.)