♫︎ʀᴜʟᴇs ғᴏʀ ᴘᴀʀᴛɪᴄɪᴘᴀᴛᴀɴᴛs♫︎

We all hate rules we know that. But there are some minimum requirements needed to enter this awards.

Read it carefully before you proceed-

1) Firstly, give a permanent follow to your hosts KimGits, GucciTaeWinterBear. ,youcancallmerosepls. ,purplefallenangel. ,NouneSagi. ,kim_cherry_madhatter. and me 123hikibakas. Please understand the word permanent. If you are already following you can redo or mention it here.

Also if you're planning to follow up from your backup account then mention here ☞︎︎︎__________________

2) No bribing the judges cause that is somewhat equal to cheating. We hope you won't want to cheat upon yourself by loosing your chances to improve. There is always a ray of hope that never fades so keep it alight.

3) You can submit any book for any category but only one book for every individual category. Slots are not limited but time is.

4) There is no read limits on the book that you are planing to submit.

5) Your book must be in English cause no other language books will be accepted. Only BTS fanfictions are allowed.No translated books are allowed.

6) Your book need not to be completed but have atleast 5 chapters ( except prologue , author's note, epilogue etc). Or else it's difficult to judge please understand.

7) when you submit the forms, it must be mentioned if your book contains matured parts and of what type such as :- self harm, rape, mental health, Sexual scenes etc.

8) you must mention whether your book supports LGBTQ.

9) password for your book is your fav BTS song along with your bias.

10)After submitting your forms you'll be getting the notification if it is accepted on not by your respective host.It might not be that instant reply because there are other participants as well. So you need to wait for your turn and no need to worry cause if your provided informations are correct you'll get the space.

11)Add this book to your reading ist and library for the updates

12) Give a shout out on your message board for others to also take part

13) You are requested to complete all the formalities otherwise your form will be accepted late.

14) Tag at least 10 accounts along with the two hosts for each form. Also tag the ones who can be interested and are active quite frequently.

15) Please let us know if you change your username or the book name so we won't get confused. If not simply your book will be added to the blacklist.

16)Winners of the "Crystal Snow Awards" Can not participate this award with they the books you win. You can with other books and also you can as judges ^^

17) Lastly all the very best! You can fill the participants form on the next chapter. For any queries contact any of the  hosts.

Borahae! Enjoy!

Tag people who might be interested☞︎︎︎