♫︎ʀᴜʟᴇs ғᴏʀ ᴊᴜᴅɢᴇs♫︎

Rules Rules Rules...What to do..Please go through quickly before you make up your mind. We are being strict with rules so do follow them. Step at a judge only if you are sure about this because this is a big responsibility.

1) First of all a permanent follow to your hosts KimGits ,kim_cherry_madhatter ,NouneSagi ,GucciTaeWinterBear ,youcancallmerosepls , purplefallenangel. And me 123hikibakas. If you are following already redo it or mention it here

And if you are following from your backup accounts then please mention it here ☞︎︎︎__________________________

2) You can be a judge maximum two  categories. It'll be stressful to do many.

3) You'll be given atleast 4 books to judge and 6-7 at the utmost. ( Depends upon no. of participants). We can also increase the no. of judge according to the no. of slots filled.

4) During the judging phase you'll be given 2 weeks to complete and finalize your work

5) Give a shoutout to your mb in order to let others also reply for same.

6) Add this book to your reading list and library for the updates.

7) No contacting the participants before the declaration of the results.

8) You cannot comment on any of the books. If you feel to vote you can vote the chapters.

9) The hosts will be always there to help you out whenever you need. So feel free to text. If you wish to contact on Instagram you can. Check the wattpod bio of the host for their user ID.

10) The judging criteria will be posted two days before the Judging phase begins are may or maybe a week before.

11) You should have all your judgement fair and Square. Here every participant has the same power and value so don't look down upon somebody. In particular be a generous judge and decide accordingly.

12) Choose your catagary wisely cause once you fill the form you won't be allowed to change it anymore. If you see your fav genre already filled, you can try out other genres.

13) The marks distribution, book reviews etc will be discussed in detail in the judges criteria page.

14) As the minimum range of chapters are 10 so that is the lowest pack for you as well. You have to read atleast 10 chapters. But do try to read every chapter to give a fair judgment.only two weeks cause we think it's enough. However you can talk about the extention of time period later on In case any judge has some problems.

15) No backing off after filling the forms. You've to continue once your form gets accepted so please make up your mind before you do it. Kindly don't abandon us in between. If you are going on hiatus please replace a judge instead of you and leave.Or you will be disqualified and we will not allow you to participate in our future awards  as a participant nor judge. So take this seriously.

16) while tagging other accounts in the form,Make sure that the ones whom you're tagging have the interest in participating or are active to Wattpad. And also tag the two hosts so it'll be easy to find your form

17) Please be patient for your turn. You'll be getting a notification of your form being accepted by any of the two hosts. But you've to give some time for the same.

18) While filling up your form please mention if you're comfortable with matured parts and LGBTQ. You can contact the hosts for further inquiries. If you don't feel alright with these things, no problem the hosts will get you your fruit. You can skip the book having such parts and ships.

19) For further queries, please feel free to contact any of the  hosts.

20) It happened many times that the judges are held guilty for lazy-judging or biased scores. So if you have anything as such in mind then please leave on before hand because you might be the judge of the participants. But the hosts will be the judge of the judges.

21) Do not use rude and offensive words on your review! Judges are in the same position as participants. Please be polite with your words. Use harmful words and I'm making you rewrite your review.

22)The judges must've experience in judging. If you don't know how to judge don't join. It's troublesome.

23) Your password is your favourite number along with your bias.

Tag people who might be experienced judges. We want the ones who can judge not people who fool around☞︎︎︎

Scroll down for the categories