⍟ᴊᴜɴɢ ʜᴏsᴇᴏᴋ ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs⍟

First of all a warm congratulations to all the participants of PTD AWARDS. It's an honour to let you all know that each of your presence has been a precious part in our award. It wouldn't have been successfully hosted by us if you were not ready to step in in the first place.

As writers, we all know the actual pressure and stress that one goes through while constructing an entire plot with flawless polishing. It is not so easy as it looks, trust me, you all will definitely agree. Yet sometimes, somewhere the effort seems low. All of us are not born literates afterall. Although we've so many barriers, we can still shine as we've got our wings.

Winning is not always a thing. The real thing is what we learn either from winning or losing. Learning is the most beautiful accent ever, not everyone has this euthusiasm. So grow this and you'll definitely shine in the near future.

Nobody is a loser. It's only how much you put in your qualifications. Just keep up the good work and try harder. All the best aspiring writers!

And last but not the least, heartfelt appreciation for the beautiful judges who gave their time in fulfilling the awards to a grand success! Danke!

Your host,
KimGits.

Hope to see ya soon!

Let's give a loud appulse to our hard working judges springroseintherain

Let's give a loud appulse to our hard working judges springroseintherain. and MochiSaysLachimolala. They worked so hard so let's give what they deserve^^

Now let's get to the reviews.

🥇 Giselle byKim_eats.

Book title: Giselle

Category: Jung Hoseok

Title : 5/5 (matches the theme of the book, as well as the initial plot)

Cover: 4/5 (it has Hobi, and has ballet shoes, and the title was clear to read, but I wouldn't exactly call it catchy, or eye attracting.)

Blurb: 10/10 (the vocabulary caught my eye, as well as the way the author has framed the sentences. The blurb doesn't give away too much of the plot, and I liked it.)

Grammar/vocab: 15/15 (the grammar was practically flawless, every comma was placed in its proper position, and I absolutely loved reading the book due to this. There aren't many books with grammar as brilliant as this book, so I'll commend the author for that.) Sense of story: 8.5/10 (I could understand the sentences, but sometimes the sentences had words missing. <"Then you go and teach there,"> this sentence can be framed in two different ways, like this, <"Then why don't you go and teach there?"> or like this, <"Then you can go and teach there,"> This occurred just a couple of times so it can be overlooked, as the sentence is understandable.)