Chapter Two

How have I been here 1,000 times throughout my childhood and never met Drake? He was perfect looking. Tall and muscular, sharp blue eyes and thick, dark black hair with a beanie over it that made him look like he just rolled out of bed. I took a glance at Kaeli, and saw that she noticed his looks, too. No doubt, he would never go for me. Who wants to be caught with the town drunk's daughter? I realize i'm staring, and immediately snap out of it.

"Hi, Drake, I'm Claire," I said to him with a smile and a wink. Flirting was my specialty. It's like a talent to me. It always had been, and always will be.

"Yes, I know. You're Brady's daughter, right?" he said in a raspy but beautiful voice. He looks at me with a smirk, like he knows I want to tear his clothes off. I winced. He knew who I was. It's not like I could ever have a relationship, anyways, right? I've got too much responsibility already with 4 other kids to take care of. I drop the flirting faster than I had started it.

"Uh, y-yeah. That's me. Brady's daughter," I mumble. His smirk disappears and he changes the subject.

"So, who's going fisrt, ladies?" he asks Kaeli and I. I shoot her a panicked look. Oh god, I'm going to be shirtless in front of him.

"Claire will!" Kaeli says, shoving me forward. I shoot her a dirty look over my shoulder. She grins from ear to ear and mouths "Go". I shrug and walk towards him. He leads me into a curtained room.

"So what do you want done?" he asks me once we're alone.

" I want the quote "You be the anchor that keeps my feet on the ground-"

"I'll be the wings that keep your heart in the clouds," he finishes.

"You like Mayday Parade?" I ask him, startled. I've never met a guy in our small Indianna town that enjoyed Mayday Parade.

"Love 'em," he said. "So where do you want the quote, and how do you want it done?" he asks.

"Left side of my back. And surprise me." He begins to prepare his needle, and my stomach drops. I must have gotten noticibly nervous, because he laughed.

"Scared?" he asks.

"Yep. Look at me, 19 and still afraid of needles," I gulp.

"19? Legal, eh?" He asks with a wink. I blush. So, he liked flirting, too. He was far better at it than me.

"Um- erm, yeah. Legal," I say. He laughs.

"I'm just messin' with you, Claire. But in all seriousness it's good to know that the things I wanna do to you are legal." He winks. I blush even harder. "Geez Claire, I'm joking! Lighten up and take off your shirt," he says with the tat gun in his hand. I laugh and decide to retaliate.

"Is that how you get your girls in bed?" I ask playfully, sliding my tanktop over my head.

"Yeah, I'm a big lady killer.'' He says, laughing.

"Oh I'm sure," I say. I lay down on the chair face down.

"You ready?" He asks. "It usually helps if you make conversation. It keeps your brain off the pain."

Fuck. Pain. 

-----------_----------------------

Hey! Sorry I had to end it like that but i wanted to get it posted!

_