I walked to the table and sat as far away from him as possible. He noticed this but said nothing, so did my brothers but also sat in silence. With Stone next to father, Millian and Lucian caving me in, and Ravy and Rome sitting next to each other. A waitress came over, and asked us for our orders. I noticed that she put another button down on her shirt and moved her boobs up a little bit so they were more visible. 

My brothers of course noticed this, even my father noticed and they all gave each other a small smirk. I rolled my eyes and gave her my order with a smile, in which she replied with. Honestly couldn't tell if she was being kind or fake, and I didn't really care, I just wanted this night over and done with already.

I ordered the cheapest thing possible whilst they all ordered steak and chicken. I sat in silence as they discussed work, something about business doing really well and money flowing blah blah blah. No need to rub it in.

The food came and I sat in silence once more. It was a different waiter this time, a male. He smiled at me now and again when giving everyone there food. I ate my food in silence as they asked me question after question, ignoring all of them. Its not like they could just yell at me in here could they?

Nah, wouldn't want to ruin their perfect little reputation. I ate my food and excused myself to go the bathroom. They nodded without a single glance as they were so into what they were talking about, don't ask me what I didn't pay them any attention.

I went to the bathroom, only to be trapped between three women who was looking me up and down in disgust.

"Don't you think they are a little too old for you sweetheart", She asked.

"Yeah, are you into all that stuff you little whore", They continued to say. If this was 6 months ago I would be crying and explaining it to them as much as possible to make them believe me, but at this moment in time I didn't really care if they knew or not. I did want to shock them though.

"Nah, I'm not really into incest to be honest with you", I said with a sweet smirk drying my hands. The look on the women's face were honestly priceless. Before I left I made a snarky little comment.

"Oh, don't you think your a little too old for them?", I said with a smug smirk. The women has actual steam coming out of her ears before I raced off. I chuckled to the table. My brothers and father all of sudden paid all their attention onto me.

"What are you laughing at?", They asked. I just shrugged and continued to eat my food. The women from before came to the table, waving their hips around and passing their numbers to my brothers. They gave them their number, not before coming round to me with a glare.

"So, is this your sister", They asked, with a fake sweet voice which they obviously didn't pick up on as they were too busy staring at her ass.

"Yep, our baby sister who we value the most in the whole world", Stone said with a fake smile, easy to detect but obviously the women were too busy thinking about getting laid than actual look at it. I gave him a tight smile before returning to the ladies.

"Yep, he's very good with children, he wants to start a family of his own quite soon", I said with a wink. The ladies looked horrified, grabbed their numbers and rushed out the door. I couldn't keep the laugh in as my brothers had a pissed off look on their face now knowing I ruined any chances of them getting laid tonight.

I just gave them a sweet smile as they gave me a glare. The waiter from before then came over , asking for the deserts that we want. I asked for a sticky toffee pudding, my most favourite dish in the entire world. I got up once more to ask for some napkins as I just wanted to get away from them.

I bumped into the waiter. 

"Oh sorry", He said. He was pretty cute but I was into Jacob.

"Its okay.", I said with a smile. He nodded but grabbed my arm gently to stop me from leaving.

"Hey so um I think you look amazing tonight", He said with a hopeful smile. I honestly felt bad for him but I knew that I had to let him down slowly.

"Thank you very much", I said with a huge grin, trying to make him feel better about me going to shut him down.

"So um, do you own a number?", He said with a smile.

"Yes, but um I have a boyfriend.", I said, shifting uncomfortably from one foot to another. He look disheartened but still smiled.

"Oh sorry about that", He said, now blushing bright red and started to laugh. I laughed with him, realising that now I had attracted my brothers and father, who was glaring daggers at the boys. I glared right back at them. My brothers looked pissed off whereas my father looked shocked.

"I'm really sorry, but I've got to go", And the waiter escaped into the backroom, and to be honest I didn't blame him, I kind of wanted to escape them myself. I walked back to the table with the napkins with a blank expression on my face. They all turned to me as I sat down.

"What the hell was that? Flirting with the waiter how desperate can you get?", Millian said to me with a strong glare.

"Your one to talk", I said back swiftly. The boys all had a look of anger on their faces now. They obviously didn't find the joke that funny. I just shrugged. It was about five more minutes until a different waiter from before came out with out food. He gave it to us pretty quickly then practically ran back into the kitchen.

I ate my food once again in silence. I ate it pretty quickly knowing that I could leave as soon as this was over. Once I was finished I put the spoon down. I looked up to see that all of them had finished too.

"Well, this was great and all but I have work in the morning", I said with a smile on my face, knowing that now I was going home. I got up, but not before Lucian grabbed my arm and pulled me back down.

"One more thing sister", Stone said and passed me a piece of paper. It was an adoption paper. With dads and Stone signature on it.

Stone had adopted me.

He was my legal guardian. 

That's why the bastard was smirking in the car.

He now had full control of my life whether I liked it or not.