Chapter 2

I woke up, in a bed, I sat up rubbing my eyes I looked in a chair to find my dad sleeping then in the bed next to the one I was sleeping in I saw Dean. I got up and went next to my dad, I shook him and he said" what Alex?" I said" where are we? What if the demons get me? why do they want me? Am I going to die?" He jolted up, picking me up placing me on the bed, he sat beside me, he looked at me saying" you look a lot like me and act like me." I heard Dean say" yeah she's just like you." My dad said" we are in South Dakota. the demons are not gonna get you, I promise. I don't know why they want you. and you are not going to die, I will protect you." I nodded, Dean got up and we left.
We pulled up to this house, we got out and went to the door, an old man opened instantly pulling out a gun pointing it at me, I yelped, Dean and my dad said" bobby, put the gun down." the man said" who is she?" My dad said" Alex ,my daughter, bobby put the gun down." the man bobby said" how do you know, she could be a demon possessing a little girl's body." Dean said" bobby, demons came after her, she's not one of them." I gripped onto Deans side. My dad said" bobby, you hurt her, you're in for it." Bobby lowered the gun and my dad picked me up. bobby let us in, Dean said" look, bobby. the demons said she was powerful. what the heck does that mean?" Then a man appeared next to my dad and me, I screamed and cowered into my dads side. The man said" sam, this is urgent." the man looked down at me, he said" Its about your daughter, sam." my dad stood up passing me to Dean, sam and the man went to talk and Dean said" bobby, she ain't a demon, I promise you that, just talk to her please." the guy bobby said" hello." I whispered" hi." Dean said" Alex, when's your birthday." I said" November 23rd. In 8 months." the man came back in my dad following him, my dad whispered something to Dean. Dean looked down at me, the man said" you guys need to tell her so she can use her powers." I backed away, everyone was looking at me. I turned around and ran out the door going down the road, I heard yells" Alex come back, Alex." I kept running, then I stopped for a breathe, I was a long way away from the man bobby's home. I then saw people surrounding me, they had black eyes, I screamed and took out my moms blade, I swung it around blindly, then I heard a whoosh, I opened my eyes to see all the people around me gone, I looked around and saw nothing, I turned back to the house and started walking back.
Once I got there, I knocked on the door, the man from before answered it, he said" Dean, sam she is back." I saw my dad come round the corner and look at me, he walked up to me hugging me, I hugged back, I said" what's wrong with me?" He said" what do you mean? Alex." I said" I got surrounded by people with black eyes and then I took out my moms blade and swung it around not hitting anything, then once I opened my eyes, they were gone." he said" Alex, your mom was part angel, you have angel blood in you, you have powers, did you do something with out actually doing it before?" I said" no." the man said" sam, she hasn't discovered them yet but once she has and Crowley finds out, she will be in big danger." I looked at him then my dad, I cocked my head to the side like a dog, Dean came in, looking at us. then bobby came in behind him.
We are leaving, my dad and Dean go around the country hunting supernatural creatures, the man is an angel his name is Castiel. I haven't figured out how to say it so I call him castle.
We are in deans car, it's very late like 10 pm. I'm in the back seat, castle appears next to me, I said" hey, castle." he said" really." I shrugged, I heard Dean and my dad say" just let her call you that, Cas." then they laughed. I'm in a flannel, a hoodie then a jean jacket, with dark jeans and my high top all star converses. I look up to see my dad looking at me from the side. my eyes started to drop, I kept them open though. then I couldn't keep them open any longer, I fell asleep.