Make Me Stay : Fourty one

Start from the beginning

"You don't have to beg.Come on, let's save my sister before it's too late..."

Good heavens!

I don't why he suddenly changed his mind but I am thankful he did or else it would be too late. I hugged him and for the first time, I'm so glad that he's around. He immediately carried Chaeyoung and assisted me as well while he lead us to a secret passage out their house. He immediately drove to the nearest hospital while I called the girls for help.

"Hold on, Chaeyoung. Please hold on a little longer, baby.."

As soon as we arrived, the doctors immediately took care of Chaeyoung. I was also brought to certain to room to treat my wounds but after few minutes of staying in the hospital, Jeonghoon decided to leave

"Where are you going? Aren't you supposed to wait for your sister? She needs you, Jeonghoon."

"No, she needs you not me and besides, I still have to do something I should've done before."

I suddenly got nervous and scared for him. It looks like he's planning something that may harm him

"Jeonghoon, whatever it is that you are planning, stop that. Please, your sister needs you. Stay with her—"

"No, I need to do this for everyone but before that, can I asked you a favor. I know it sounds so selfish but—"

"You can ask anything only if you'd start calling me unnie as well"

Tears ran down his face once again while a little genuine smile escaped his lips. Smiling suits him. He actually looked like Chaeyoung when he's smiling that way

"Please tell her that I'm really sorry about everything I've done and I regret doing all of it. Please tell her that I love her and I will always be. Lastly, please send this hug to her for me.."

Why does it feels like Jeonghoon is bidding his  farewell. Why does it feels like this will be the last time he'll be with us?

"Jeonghoon—"

"U-unnie, Mina unnie.. Know that I am so sorry for everything I've done. I really am sorry for hurting you and Chaeyoung unnie this way especially for taking your dad's life. I'm not asking for your forgiveness but I just want you to know that i am really sorry"

He hugged me once again but this time his hug felt like he's hugging me for the last time

"Jeonghoon, can't you just please stay for your sister's sake?"

"Unnie, staying here won't save any both of you. I must and I need to do this for all of us to so that we can all start again like the both of you said.."

"But—"

"I wanted to start again and make things right again, unnie. Maybe not with you guys but with mom. Thanks for everything especially for loving my sister. Take care of her for me okay, unnie?"

"Of course, i will.."

"I know you will. So until then, unnie..be happy."

-------

I gasped as soon as I saw Chaeyoung's eyes slowly opened. God, I was so worried

"Hi, baby.."

She smiled weakly before slowly trying to move which alarmed me. Her stitches were still fresh. She need not to do any unnecessary movements or it won't heal any sooner