Y/n: I could've died, you know.

Himeko: s-s-s-sorry. I didn't mean to......

The atmosphere has been lifted, as Y/n close his eyes. He noticed something really weird. He's taller than the rest in the room. Well, minus Theresa as it's unfair.

Y/n: (am I really that tall or is it just me ?) so, when does this......simulation starts ?

Himeko: o-o-oh right. *ehem* okay then, shall we ?

She gestured to the door, which cause Y/n to raise one eyebrow.

Y/n: you first.

Timeskip

Y/n POV

Okay.....why am I in the middle of the schoolyard ? Wait the minute, I thought this was suppose to be a simulation room like in those Sci-Fi movies where I'm going to fight a real-life holograms. But, what I feel is that I'm doing P.E. Class.

So I look around, seeing that the field around me is pretty wide for a place for P.E. class. So, I concluded that what I'm standing on is a training ground or some sort. At the corner I see Ms Himeko suddenly appears out of nowhere.

Y/n: looks too wide. What am I going to face ?

Himeko: through this i'll put up the simulations. But before that, you might need a weapon of choice.

At the side, there's a table full of weapons, ranging from guns to melee weapons. It's a lot of them, to the point I had to think about it's use. So I close my eyes, smiling as I felt my only weapon on my hand.

When I open my eyes, I loook to see Ms Himeko having a shocked look. I look besides my hands, a katana with a golden hilt was on my hand.

Himeko: what the hell ......?

Y/n: you won't understand even if you know. Now, about the test.....what will I fight ?

Himeko: ......to do that, I'll measure your fighting capabilities through the simulations by scanning you.

Y/n: okay....? (Weird. Let me flip my coin a little.)

I took out my gold coin, and flip it. It land on my hands, causing a feeling of dread as I see what side of the coin. It was at the tail.

Y/n: tch.

I put the coin away, with his expression even more tense than before. This was noticed by Himeko, who thought that I was keeping his battle face up. She touch the button, letting the scanners to do its work.

But suddenly

"Error. Error. System malfunctioned. Lockdown activate"

A sign of error start appearing at the area, causing Himeko to widen her eyes.

Himeko: (no no no no. Not this again!!!!!!!)

At the middle of the field, a Honkai suddenly appears. Not just one, not two, not three, but a whole group of Ganesha, Pravati and Emperors suddenly appears. Coupled with a horde of zombies and other Honkais. In total, there's twenty of them, well, minus 30 zombies.

Even if I didn't know the majority of the Honkais, i start to sweat at the sight of sheer stupidity that is many high class Honkais in one area. Looking behind, I see Ms Himeko paled at the sight of it. Well, she's stuck in the area full of Honkais so I don't blame her.

Looking at my sword, I put myself on a Iaido stance. Then I felt that Ms Himeko is also preparing herself as well. Though I don't see her weapon, which is pretty much brought her at a disadvantage.