Y/n: so, Theresa Apokalypse, right ?

Theresa: that you're correct, Mr Horizon. I'm sure you know the reason why you're here in this school right now ?

Y/n: ...........can I get a job as a janitor here ?

Theresa: you'll be captain of the Hyperion as the order of the Overseer said so—wait, what ?

Y/n: truth is, I don't know why I'm here. It's just that your 'Overseer' came in front of my doorstep and hand me a letter. But I did not expect to be a captain so I came here to clear some misunderstandings. You see, i don't even know how to be a captain. (Unless if it follows the same principal as Gyze.)

Theresa: I got the perfect way to do it.

She hold something from her desk. It was a test paper.

Theresa: this is a test to see if you're worthy to be a captain of the Hyperion, and also being the future student of this academy.

If he remembers correctly, St Freya Academy is an all-girl school. Coupled with a female-dominant society where they have Honkai resistance than males, it's a little weird if a boy joined this school, much less someone who basically have a 'weak' Honkai resistance.

Y/n: uhh, why ?

Theresa: naturally, I object a request for a boy to join St Freya, but since it's from the Overseer, I had no choice but to oblige. After the test finished, you'll be fighting in a battle simulation to test your capabilities.

Y/n: wait wait. I have no Stigmata, and yet why am I in this ?

He kept denying about the fact he's about to fight a Honkai, well a fake one but still dangerous nonetheless. He has no 'real' Stigmata so he had no chance to survive against one.

Theresa: *sigh* just, fight to your capabilities. You'll never know if you would face one in the future. It will be guilty if one of my students were to lose to the Honkais.

"Yeah, I guess you're right." is what the boy thought inside his mind.

Y/n: (what a pain. That damn Overseer. He just want to test me. I can already imagine him smirking at my misfortune right now.) alright, I do have something more.

She nod as he explained about what he can do. Basically it seems to be a set of powers related to flames, giving a high chance of him being tied to The Flamescion Herrscher, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Y/n: anyway, can I get the exams now ?

Theresa: certainly. Here.

############################

Y/n: Ma'am, I'm finished. So I get to go to the Battle Simulation or something ?

Theresa: yes. And let's wait for three....two.....one......

*BAM*

Suddenly, a red-haired woman with uhhm......questionable outfit, barging in.

Theresa: ahh Himeko, come right at the time.

Himeko: yeah. I heard that the boy came. Let me escort him to the simulation.

Theresa: uhmmm, you just hit him.

She look over to see the boy who got caved into the wall due to being hit by the door. This caused the two to flinched, mostly the red haired women who's responsible for that. But, the boy came out unscathed, causing the two to widen their eyes.

Y/n: *deadpan* ow. That really hurts. It's like I've been hit by a truck.

What's shocking is the fact he survived the impact, even his tone sounds like he wasn't even fazed by it. He closed the door, locked it and look at the two. This caused the sudden shift in the room's atmosphere, the ambience around the three began to distort itself, as he look at them with glowing eyes.