Only With Him

(A/N: Yooo!!! It's been a minute, but again, thank you for sticking with me. In honor of the 400+ reading mark, I have a little surprise for you. I know this is just a filler chapter, but there is much more to come from me to you. I hope all of you enjoy this tiny thing from me. Make sure to take care of yourself and remember how special you are. Don't forget that I'm always going to be support you, loves. Also, any of you recognize this song, heheh. Anyways, without further ado, here's a little starter for the week!!! <3)

(My Perspective)

"I never cheated. Deleted everyone 'cause they made you uncomfortable (no, oh, oh, baby, no)." I sing under my breath. If you don't know the reference, y'all need to listen to Done for Me by Charlie Puth featuring Kehlani. This song slaps, no matter when you listen to it. "These accusations... I can't apologize for something that I didn't do (no, oh, oh, baby, no)."

"Okay sis, pop off." I jump, turning to see Lily nodding her head to my singing. I shake my head, as I put the brush down.

"Please, you make it sound like you can't sing." I respond and pause the song, as she laughs with me. Liz and Amryn walk up with cheerful smiles on their faces.

"Well, someone's in a good mood." Liz smirks again at me, as I roll my eyes at her.

"Good morning to you too, roommate." I sarcastically say, as I look back at my reflection, brushing my thick, black, morning hair.

"How come you're up so early?" Lily asks, "Where are you going?"

"What makes you think I'm heading out and not just getting ready for the day?"

"Girl, you literally just said... Amryn, help us out here." Liz interjects. I look at our eldest and she decides to side with them, for the sake of more banter.

She scans me up and down, then asks, "How long you been up, Dani?"

"Not that long, why?"

"Ahh ahh, don't lie." They all raise their eyebrows at me, "I heard you laughing earlier." My jaw drops and she nods, "Mhm, you heard me. So, let's try this again, how long?"

I look at my phone, reading it as 10:00AM, realizing I have been up for quite some time. "Umm... four hours, give or take?" I reply in a questioning voice.

"You mean to tell us... that you've been up since six in the morning?! Girl, what in the madness?" Liz looks in shock.

"What the hell have you been up to this time, woman?" Amryn laughs, causing the rest of us to laugh along with her.

"I was on a phone call with someone."

"For what, three and a half hours?" Lily laughs, "Who would you even...?" Her eyes widen, as she trails mid-answer. "No, Danielle... ahhh!" The older 'sisters' also jump a bit, surprised by Lily's reaction to my little giveaway.

"Maybe, maybe not," I slyly answer, raising an eyebrow of my own.

After calming down, Lily pauses for a second, "Well, I suppose that makes the most sense. So, spill the darn tea now, sis."

"What does?" I sneakily reply to her.

"You talking to him at that hour." Lily chuckles, "I mean, c'mon, who else would you be talking to, that early in the morning?"

"Wait, a second," Liz looks at me with a laugh, "you were talking to Jayson that early?! Girl, you better tell us what y'all were talking about, at that hour of the damn morning."

"It wasn't like I woke up your lazy butt." I roll my eyes at Liz.

"Yeah, but you woke mine up, girl." Amryn interjects.