" It takes one minute to fully take effect," he pointed as Ran turned his head seeing how the woman remained in shock.

" How many hours,"

" 10 for this one, but the full thing will have her paralyzed for life," Sanzu added as he walked away from the woman.

Her body fell back as the drug kicked in, as the mattress spring creaked when she fell. Everything in her body felt numb and she couldn't move a muscle.

Barley even being able to blink at best, the short hem of the skirt lifting up as it rested on her thigh. Which revealed the shorts underneath it.

" Thanks, I'll get you the money," Ran said as Sanzu exited the room. " I'll be back tomorrow to drug her again," Sanzu announced as he walked down the stairs.

When one man exited the other man entered and walked towards the woman who laid on the bed, he sat next to her as he loomed over her. His shadow over her body as his index finger ran down the side of her cheek.

She couldn't feel it but of course, he felt her, as Ran's ponytail became undone his hair fell down his shoulder.

(Name) closed her eyes since she couldn't turn her head or her body at the moment.

" We're gonna be going to be soon," Ran declared as a mischievous smile formed. It was small but noticeable.

Pulling her up further onto the bed he placed her head on the pillows and her body still laid flat. Since her body was on the blanket Ran moved the blanket down as he pulled it over her.

Placing a kiss on her forehead he said he'd go shower and join her later.

Morning came quickly and the effects of the drug were gone; This time Ran had prepared actual breakfast.

Pancakes, Scrambled eggs, and some biscuits to go with it. (Name) crossed her legs at the table as another childish outfit was put on.

Wasn't anything in particular but just some exposing clothing. " Ran,"

" Hmm.." he hummed a response before throwing his head back. (Name) held her head down as she held onto her arm.

" If I'm going to be here for the rest of my life.. Can we do.. couple things.. like.. in high-school."

Ran briefly paused as he looked at the woman who hung her head low. " Like kiss.. or something."

Obviously, she didn't want to, but seducing him was necessary. Her plan was to seduce him.. slowly then.. gain his trust.. and if necessary have sex with him. Once he was tired she'd sneak out.

Footsteps approached the table as a hand placed itself on her chin, lifting it up. Her eyes forcibly made eye contact with Ran.

His thumb ran over the bottom of her lip as he wiped whatever residue was left, slowly his heart thumped.

' She's... finally behaving.. '

" Of course; C'mon let's try it right now," Declaring the next move he inched closer to her lips. Placing one of his hands on her thigh, stroking it which made her heavily uncomfortable.

Bringing his lips closer to hers as they were literally an inch away. It was like two magnets attracting one another.

His lips softly crashed into hers as they joined together for a gentle soft kiss. It was quick and (name) wanted to push away from it as she grew more uncomfortable.

While ran's slender hand crept more up her thigh and pressed against the part of her underwear that were extremely thin.

Closing her legs as it trapped his hand inside, his teeth gently pulled down on her bottom lip. An uttered moan escaped her lips as she pushed him back.

Even after the push, he smiled; She was becoming so well-behaved like a student obeying its teacher. Knocks rapidly knocked at the door as Ran turned to the door.

" It's Sanzu; with your medicine," he pointed as he walked towards the door leaving the woman uncertain of the circumstances. Leaning her head out she saw Sanzu entering the house.

This time he had a duffel bag and placed it on the floor. The two men exchanged money as the woman slowly stood up before walking over towards Ran.

Her legs were exposed as well as her stomach barely even clothed at this point; Sanzu caught a glimpse of (name)'s outfit obviously not picked out by herself.

" You should probably cover-up," Sanzu added as he walked around leaving The woman heavily uncomfortable.

Ran's arm snaked around her neck and pulled her in close, " behave in front of guest, and I'll reward you." Implanting a kiss on the side of her face.

The time was 9:30

Since it took a while for everything to kick in and Ran hadn't wanted her waking up too early, he'd order her to bathe a bit early.

As sanzu looked around the house and sat down across from Ran, they stared at one another as sanzu popped the question.

" So where's your girl at," he inquisitively asked as he slumped in the chair. Ran's eyes averted as he leaned in the chair looking up the stairs, " Upstairs, showering I think, or getting out."

Sanzu huffed as he scooted out of his seat, " I ain't got time for this shit, imma going ahead and give her this shot."

The man ushered himself upstairs as his foot pressed against the floorboards as they creaked. Sanzu opened the door to the dull room with a messy bed, when he walked over to the bathroom he twisted the doorknob and opened the door a bit.

His left eye caught a glimpse of the naked woman as she wrapped the towel around her body. Her clothing was hung on the rack as she slowly grabbed the clothing.

Sanzu hadn't admitted to finding much attraction to her at first, but the appeal of her nakedness only turned him on.

He could take advantage of her once he paralyzed her since she'd be helpless. His peeping-tom act would be set into motion.

─ ( 𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 )
𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲 sinnerhall