20: The Nightmare

***Your nightmare***

Your claws dug into Heisenberg's gut. The sharp blade at your fingertips slices through his flesh with ease. You slowly pull up, creating a crimson river flowing through the center of his torso. His screams penetrate the space around you. You smile, enjoying his suffering. You press your claw further into him, puncturing and ripping apart his organs. His mangled entrails slide out from the gash, falling to the floor. Heisenberg goes silent. Life draining from his body as everything inside him leaks out. You drop his body to the floor. He's nothing more than a motionless corpse. Suddenly, a hand is gripping your throat, squeezing your windpipe. You see Lady Dimitrescu in front of you, fangs exposed behind her bloody smile. Her mouth slams into your neck, ripping apart your flesh. You try to scream, but her hand constricts your throat - like a python constricts is prey. Her teeth tear into you, blood violently streaming from your neck. You struggle against her, trying to break free. With no luck separating from her, you only have one choice. Kill or be killed. You drive your claws into her chest, pressing them deep within her. She screams and pulls away. Blood pours from the lacerations. She runs at you, but you Dodge her attack - sending her toppling over Heisenberg's remains. She lays there, unable to move. Standing above her, you look down at her frightened face. Without hesitation, a single claw swipes at her with lightning speed. Alcina's neck spews open, severed by your claw. A pool of blood seeps into the wooden floor. In an instant, you snap out of it - the creature inside retreating into yourself. You see the dead bodies in front of you and begin to scream, not remembering what just happened. Your body falls next to your mistresses unmoving body. You try to apply pressure to her neck, hoping to stop the blood, but it doesn't work. "No. No. No. Alcina!!! Don't leave me!!! Alcina! Alcina!"

"Alcina!" You jolt awake, body trembling and heart fighting to leave your chest. You notice that there are no bodies in front of you. There is no blood. There is no dead Mistress.

"Bela! She's awake!" Cassandra yells for her sister.

"Shhhh. It's okay." Daniela strokes your hair. Urgently trying to calm you down. "You're okay. You're safe."

Soon, all three sisters are surrounding you, holding you in a tight embrace. You can't help but cry. You thought you had murdered the woman you adore. It was just a nightmare. You weren't on a killing spree in the church. You're with the three sisters in the... Dungeon?

"Where are we?" You whimper between sobs.

"In the dungeon. Don't worry, you're safe now. Mother Miranda can't hurt you." Bela says.

"Mother Miranda? Why does she want to hurt me?" You're puzzled by Bela's statement. "Is something wrong? Is Alcina okay? What's going on!?"

The girls give each other worried glances.

"You don't remember? You-" Bela cuts Daniela off, shaking her head.

"I think we should get mother." Bela tells her sisters.

They nod their heads, agreeing with Bela. They stand from the cement ground and step out of the cell you are in, locking it behind them.

"Wait!" You yell after them. Daniela glances at you, trying to give you a sliver of reassurance.

"We'll be right back, Y/N. I promise." And then they're gone. Vanishing in a swarm of flies.

You pull your knees to your chest and bury your face between them. Heavy cries echo through the cell, bouncing off the three cement walls and escaping between the slots of the metal bars. You're cold, confused and frightened. The only thing you want is to be in your mistresses arms. You want her to hold you and tell you everything is going to be okay. Promise you that you're safe, with her.