꒰ 06 !! ꒱

When Jeongwoo went home, its was dead quiet and only the sounds of television is all you can hear.

He went to the living room and found his roommate again, passed out in the couch.

'I guess the couch is comfortable.' he thought.

Earlier that evening after he get changed into something more comfortable, he went to the kitchen and cook some meat and soup for dinner.

Jeongwoo only cook for himself so he's kinda conscious about the taste wether his roommate will like it or not.

After cooking, he go to the living room to wake up his roommate (he still don't know the name), but even though he shake him so hard, the latter isn't going to wake up anytime soon.

So he just let him be and eat the dinner alone. He make sure to set aside some for the roommate.

After he's done eating, he clean up the table and washes his dishes.

Now that he don't have his phone, he basically had no something else to do. So he just grabbed his laptop and there he open his sns account.

iamwoo tweeted!

phone got confiscated :(

64 retweets
116 likes

(54 comments)
@doyou_ie deserve
   ↪@iamwoo blockedt*
          ↪@doyou_ie no.. 😔
                 ↪@iamwoo reported*

@k_junkyu ah that's why u look like a sad puppy earlier...
   ↪@choisuk lmao
          ↪@iamwoo facc you both </3
                 ↪@k_junkyu we love you too ^3^

EVERYONE, I'M GOING TO ASK YOU TO PICK BETWEEN ONE AND TWO.

⌕ wrong number | hajeongwoo
≡ okay but, treasure comeback???? anyone??? i mean?? when????
≡ neways, i hope you like this one.

⩨_ alien by stray kids (han)

211028