Horror Nights | C.B

REQUESTED BY: lulu_101205

A/N - Yet again, this imagine is going to turn into a multipart series. I'm so sorry if that's not what you wanted, I just keep getting carried away with story ideas XD

This has been sitting in my drafts, me not knowing what request it fits with. It was originally written as a Mike x reader, but the request is that Chester wins over the reader.

Anyway, I hope you like the first part, sorry for the delay and please tell me if I've made any grammar mistakes! <3

Have a lovely day/night, everyone!

3:45PM

You jumped up and down, the wardrobe shaking as you did so, whilst the intro to 'Suck My Kiss' was blasting out on your stereo.

Your best friend, Mike, had bought you the stereo about three months ago for your birthday, you usually just had your earphones in your ipod so he knew you really wanted a stereo - you where ecstatic.

Obviously you where going to make use of it, much to your neighbour's devastation, so you bought a billion CD's to play. You had Soundgarden, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Alice in Chains and of course, Mike's band's demo tape.

They used to be called Xero, but then Mark (one of the founding members) left the group - leading to the welcoming of Chester Bennington, the new lead singer. They decided to call their band Hybrid Theory but recently changed it to Linkin Park due to copyright reasons, so they decided to call their first album Hybrid Theory instead.

It was so awesome. One, you loved hip hop. Two, you also loved rock/grunge and when they combined rapping and scratching with heavy guitar chords and drums, it was the best music you'd ever listened too. In fact you listened to it so much on a daily basis that you had to take a two week break from it incase you spiraled into insanity.

You were still jumping about as you sorted your hair out for the night to come. It was around 3:30pm on October 21st and you where going to have a late night visit at Universal Studios, which only meant one thing...