Hands On A Miracle|M.S|

Requested by: meteora-theory , I hope you enjoy!

A/N- 1) It's once again 3am when I upload, so please point out any mistakes I've made!!

2) did I try and edit the pic of Mike to look like a Polaroid or something because of how bad the quality of the picture was? Yes, yes I did.

3) I know Miracle by Foo Fighters only came out in 2006 and the story is based in 1999, but it just fit so perfectly!

-------------------------------------------------

It was 5PM and you'd just arrived at your first customers wedding

It was 5PM and you'd just arrived at your first customers wedding. It was lovely, to say the less. It was held in a massive luxury log cabin, with long plants hanging from the support beams, golden string lights weaved around them. There where about 300 guest chairs and a big arbor at end of the aisle.

It was another customer, another day to you - but for them, it was a very special moment. This couple would remember this day forever and your job was to document it for them.

You fiddled with the camera that hung from your neck, replacing the lense so that you could capture a panoramic shot for when the bride would walk down the aisle. You'd already done the pre-ceremony shots, so now all you needed to do was a couple of them getting wed and some at the after party.

The violins soon became louder and clearer as the guests stopped talking, the piano soon accompanying them.

The groom looked up from his fiddling hands to look at the bride as she stepped out of the white curtains and onto the aisle with her mother. She looked expensive, you noted. Her dress had little diamonds in it, she looked like a discoball as she walked under the fairy lights.

After their vows, everybody clapped and wooed as you snapped pictures of them. They looked really happy together - some couples you photographed really didn't look that content with their partner, you had a few instances in which one party refused to marry the other.

Later, the after party began. It was only at the wedding venue so you didn't need to travel anywhere, which you were grateful for.

Upbeat music blasted through the speakers as people dined in their groups.

You where sat in the far corner, away from the commotion. You thought you'd just take a couple pictures of them and then get out of there. The couple were loaded, so the whole shebang was all too snobby, you felt out of place.

As you got lost in your thoughts, you started to realise how depressing this job could be. You saw hundreds of couples, getting married because they where so infatuated with each other.

You could only dream of that. Who would want to marry you? Who would want to willingly own a house with you, or raise a family with you? You hadn't had a boyfriend since 1997, when you where in High School and it's been two years since you'd even bothered dating.